No announcement yet.

So GBP and Top Rank aren't doing biz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So GBP and Top Rank aren't doing biz?

What does that mean for Pacqiuao? hes already fighting JMM a fourth time and from the looks of it his only fight after that is Timothy Bradley. Maybe im wrong but, how do you think this situation plays out for Pacqiauo's career?

Top Rank will try and make Pac vs Rios. But other than that there aren't to many options.

Comment

I see pac fighting rios in april, fighting Bradley again and then retiring...not many options in house

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
        I see pac fighting rios in april, fighting Bradley again and then retiring...not many options in house
        This. Only thing that could change the landscape is Pac leaving Top Rank. If he did that, the Floyd fight would get made in a heartbeat.

Comment

Pac can still fight Rios and possibly Gamboa... Pac should hang 'em up soon any way

Comment

I think Bradley was given the fight in a big move to make Bradley the successor to Pacquiao. I think Marquez is going to win this fight. Pacquiao will fight Rios and Marquez will fight Bradley. The winners will face each other and the losers will face each other, and this ensures Top Rank keeps work in house for at least another year.

Comment

They'll just feed him 135/140 pounders. I mean, why not, that's pretty much all he's been fighting lately.

Comment

Working...
              X