No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Team Khan Asked Me To Dump Pacquiao, Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Team Khan Asked Me To Dump Pacquiao, Chavez

Trainer Freddie Roach advised BoxingScene.com that he is likely parting ways with former junior welterweight champion Amir Khan. The British star is telling media that he plans to announce his new trainer next week.

[Click Here To Read More]

Here we go, the two faces about to talking sht about each other.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

There's no way, NO WAY that Khan and his team would have expected Roach to do that. Chavez maybe, but Manny never thats his prize pupil. Glass Jaw Khan needs to get his head out of his a$$. Khan is his own worst enemy, he talks way to much trash for accomplishing so little. Glad he got ktfo by a B- fighter. Not taking nothing away from garcia but lets be honest, B- is being generous.

Comment

Fair play roach made khan capture two world titles. But i dunno if this is bs story or not khans dad would have to be deluded to think roach would pick khan over pacquiao. But then again you know what khans team was like with ariza.

Comment

Khans got rid of roach gd shout now please get rid of your team they have No clue

Comment

Sorry Freddie your just not a good defensive coach, offensively yes you are , maybe the best.. your defense sucks.. I mean look at Manny getting spanked left and right by Marquez by back to back counter punches, look at Khan against Garcia, his defense was non existent, and you cant tell me Julio doesn't get hit, he j0sut has a big head that's why he doesn't get dropped by counters, but that will all change against Sergio..I never liked Khan anyways he's just an over hyped amateur, so annoying how amateurs think there great amateur record or them being Olympians really matters. i seen guys dropped several times at amateurs but are champs at the pro level...Khan shld go and kiss Floyd's @** or his uncles to teach him defense and counter punching...lol...

Comment

Oh well he was planning this all along so might as well ask

Comment

Do you believe such a simple story from Roach ?

Comment

maybe now we can get Amir vs PAC

Comment

AK has always maintained that Pacquiao is Roach number 1 and rightfully so, I just think maybe he was pissed off Ariza left him for Chavez so he prob wanted him to be less of a priority for Freddie

Comment

Working...
                    X