No announcement yet.

Funny thing happened at LAX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing happened at LAX

Ok right off the back let me tell you if your gonna ask for pix your assed out cuz I didn't take any....so if your one of these "pix or it didn't happen" type kats (like me) then don't waste your time and stop reading now............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..

ok now that they are gone....

ya'll fukers ain't gonna believe this **** .....so im at LAX waiting on my flight...and I happen to be watching Rocky III on my phone while I wait....atta the corner of my eye I see this little kat who is kinda looking my way...he has some white Reyes gloves wraped around his neck...when I looked up I saw him and he kinda sort of smiled like sayin...."ah **** this guy just recognized me".....but I was like.....whateves son....don't know who you are so im going back to my movie....(trust me im ashamed of this for sure but it gets worst)....so I go back to my movie (yes Rocky won the fight) and when it was time to board the plane it just so happens I got in line right behind this little kat and some old mexican heavy set dude...there was a third younger dude with them....

so while we wait to get in they start talking boxing....when I heard this I jumped in on the convo...we were all shootin the **** talking bout how Khan was coming up on his fight and should be ez work...and how he got his belt back...and about these kats testing positive left and right....basically bull****tin boxing all the way....so I ask the little kat with the gloves You guys train?? (yeah I know I know) and he kinda looked at me and said...yeah we train a little...

then they get on Victor Ortiz topic...and the little dude with the gloves says something like...can't believe he quit....can't belive it....then the old mexican dude says in spanish....nah man his saw was shattered...you saw the pic!! then I was like...what pic??...so the old man takes out his phone and he shows me an xray pic of a jaw that was 100% completely shattered...it was literately detached from the rest of the skull...they were so bad and gruesome that I called them fake or Photoshopped... he got real serious like and he says...."my nephew works at the hospital where he (Oritz) was taken and he sent me these straight from his file" so I was like...hmmm....must be legit then.....

by now the two younger dudes got a bit ahead of us heading inside the plane so I asked the old dude...these your boys?? you got them in boxing classes or something?? and he looked at me with a half smirk on his face as we finally make it to the door of the plane and he says to me they are both pro boxers....and he is a world champion....

who where these kats I was yappin boxing with for like 20 min???

by the time he said who he was I was like.........nooooooooooo***** that is him...he told me they were on the way to Mexico City to talk to the Mexican Olympic team heading to London....they were sitting pretty far back behind me...when we got to Mex I got out way before them and I had a connecting flight to catch so I had to take off quick....I did keep an eye out though so I could try to grab a pic or two if I saw them but they were gone....now I know Abner is no SUPERSTAR in the game...and Carlos Molina is a up and comer but dude I felt like an ass not knowing I was talking to a WORLD champion....that made me feel like a bit of a world chump....true story!!!!!!

WAR Abner Mares

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      Ok right off the back let me tell you if your gonna ask for pix your assed out cuz I didn't take any....so if your one of these "pix or it didn't happen" type kats (like me) then don't waste your time and stop reading now............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..

ok now that they are gone....

ya'll fukers ain't gonna believe this **** .....so im at LAX waiting on my flight...and I happen to be watching Rocky III on my phone while I wait....atta the corner of my eye I see this little kat who is kinda looking my way...he has some white Reyes gloves wraped around his neck...when I looked up I saw him and he kinda sort of smiled like sayin...."ah **** this guy just recognized me".....but I was like.....whateves son....don't know who you are so im going back to my movie....(trust me im ashamed of this for sure but it gets worst)....so I go back to my movie (yes Rocky won the fight) and when it was time to board the plane it just so happens I got in line right behind this little kat and some old mexican heavy set dude...there was a third younger dude with them....

so while we wait to get in they start talking boxing....when I heard this I jumped in on the convo...we were all shootin the **** talking bout how Khan was coming up on his fight and should be ez work...and how he got his belt back...and about these kats testing positive left and right....basically bull****tin boxing all the way....so I ask the little kat with the gloves You guys train?? (yeah I know I know) and he kinda looked at me and said...yeah we train a little...

then they get on Victor Ortiz topic...and the little dude with the gloves says something like...can't believe he quit....can't belive it....then the old mexican dude says in spanish....nah man his saw was shattered...you saw the pic!! then I was like...what pic??...so the old man takes out his phone and he shows me an xray pic of a jaw that was 100% completely shattered...it was literately detached from the rest of the skull...they were so bad and gruesome that I called them fake or Photoshopped... he got real serious like and he says...."my nephew works at the hospital where he (Oritz) was taken and he sent me these straight from his file" so I was like...hmmm....must be legit then.....

by now the two younger dudes got a bit ahead of us heading inside the plane so I asked the old dude...these your boys?? you got them in boxing classes or something?? and he looked at me with a half smirk on his face as we finally make it to the door of the plane and he says to me they are both pro boxers....and he is a world champion....

who where these kats I was yappin boxing with for like 20 min???

by the time he said who he was I was like.........nooooooooooo***** that is him...he told me they were on the way to Mexico City to talk to the Mexican Olympic team heading to London....they were sitting pretty far back behind me...when we got to Mex I got out way before them and I had a connecting flight to catch so I had to take off quick....I did keep an eye out though so I could try to grab a pic or two if I saw them but they were gone....now I know Abner is no SUPERSTAR in the game...and Carlos Molina is a up and comer but dude I felt like an ass not knowing I was talking to a WORLD champion....that made me feel like a bit of a world chump....true story!!!!!!
      HA!! Good story.

Comment

Awesome story bro

Comment

Comment

So Mares is not a superstar cause you didnt recognize him...? Makes sense.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Awesome, but how can you not have recognized Mares?

Comment

yea how didnt u recognize mares?

Comment

How can u not notice mares?This is an outrage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bababoey970 View Post
                    Awesome, but how can you not have recognized Mares?
                    Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    yea how didnt u recognize mares?
                    Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    How can u not notice mares?This is an outrage.
                    I dunno if it was the shades he was wearing...or the shades I was wearing (all indoors of course hahahha) or just the fact that he was so damn small next to me that I just flat out fooked that one up.....believe me I was fookn bent afterwards....ahahhahha

Comment

Working...
                    X