No announcement yet.

Mexican Cartels vs Colombian Cartels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Cartels vs Colombian Cartels

Who is more ruthless?Who would win in a drug war??

right now probably mexico, no one touches the medillen cartel in pablo's day.

Comment

Well I know some Columbians came to my fiancees grandmothers house and knew where her uncle was sleeping.... Emptied the clip in the room.... He got shot one time in the face and died..... Her aunt who was sleeping with him was shot fice times but lived.... She in now paralyzed from the chest down...

He was Columbian and was involved in moving weight and once showed me 36 grand in fake money....

I was there one time when the Secret Service came and raided the house...

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        Well I know some Columbians came to my fiancees grandmothers house and knew where her uncle was sleeping.... Emptied the clip in the room.... He got shot one time in the face and died..... Her aunt who was sleeping with him was shot fice times but lived.... She in now paralyzed from the chest down...

He was Columbian and was involved in moving weight and once showed me 36 grand in fake money....

I was there one time when the Secret Service came and raided the house...
        any idea what he did to piss them off?

Comment

Mexican's right now.. since they are hot in the news..

Comment

Originally posted by whitealexander View Post
            since they are hot in the news..
            lmfao @ the media. Oh how I want to see it burn.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

mexicans are warriors

Comment

Originally posted by polosport2657 View Post
                any idea what he did to piss them off?
                Mess with their money or drugs..... Beat the living **** out of one of them.... They will come back with more people and guns....

This is the mentality of a Columbian that is involved in shady ****...

My cousin who is locked up for 13 years for shooting someone would go and do kick doors with his mom and step dad(Columbian)...at the age of 15.....

My cousin showed me his hoodie..... It had holes for his eyes in the hood and he would wear it backwards and tie the string around his head..... there was so much blood on it....

i am not sure how true it is but he told me that he has killed people....

I know that he had a car one day, a mid 90's Mercury Cougar, and the next day he didnt have it.... I asked him what happened.. He said him and his friends got into a fight outside a Mexican Bar and he pulled the shotty out.... He told me he went and drove the car into a lake.....

Comment

the mexicans.

there guns shoot plaster.

Comment

Working...
                  X