No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Hey Tarver, Roy Jones Jr. Had a Plan Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Hey Tarver, Roy Jones Jr. Had a Plan Too

Trainer Angelo Hyder expects his boxer, IBO cruiserweight champion Danny Green, to blast Antonio Tarver out at the Sydney Entertainment Centre on July 20. Hyder respects Tarver's ability as a boxer, but he doesn't believe he could cope with the cruiserweight power of Green. Tarver was a longtime champion and contender at light heavyweight. He briefly made a move to heavyweight, before accepting the opportunity to face Green.

[Click Here To Read More]

LOL, this dude. While a W on paper, this dude actually thinks it was a legit win against Jones. He was as shot as a fighter can get but in Green's mind it was a prime Roy. Danny Green, the legend continues.

Comment

danny green ****ing kill yourself. the rjj you fought couldnt have beat my mom. dont claim you have a career. you hit an old man when he was already out. i hope u get aids tomorrow.

Comment

i respect karma but **** u dude just die already. prime rjj floors u in one.

Comment

Danny Green is nobody, this dude is happy that he beat an over the hill Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

Green is a bum.

His fight with Stipe Drews probably remains the most boring piece of crap I've ever witnessed.

Comment

it would be funny if tarver KO'd green in australia.

Comment

u bunch of miserable sooks.

cry babies

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  LOL, this dude. While a W on paper, this dude actually thinks it was a legit win against Jones. He was as shot as a fighter can get but in Green's mind it was a prime Roy. Danny Green, the legend continues.
                  PWNed.....

Comment

''To be a legend, first you must beat a legend''

Comment

Working...
                    X