Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That dog is not a real warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLORSKATES View Post
      I can't tell if you quoted yourself Piggy..
      If you did I'd come to your house and pat you on the head like you were my ******ed cousin at the family reunion.

...It was my ******ation that make Piggy appear ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
        That dog is not a real warrior.
        What's with all the dog worship on this site?

It couldn't even comprehend what the guys had done to it so it didn't want to stick around.

Comment

I wouldn't have felt bad if he shot it. It could have been a little kid walking by.

Comment

Throw that dog a bone! :mangler:

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              i feel bad that dogs get all the blame and get killed because of dumbass owners who dont know how to raise them.

Dogs are only as bad as the owners allow them to be.

i have owned two Rotts...neither of which were ever a problem because we knew how to raise them.
              tru that man, tru that

Comment

black cops rules

Comment

Originally posted by LOLORSKATES View Post
                  You can't be serious can you?
                  do you even know what situation I am speaking of?

Comment

I still 100% disagree with the dog being a sure fire danger and needs to be putdown. Give him to a rehab place to train him. If that doesnt work, then you can put him down. Its not the dog, its the ****ty owner who has like 12 dogs on the same chain with no fenced in yard and has people running by every day. That **** will set any dog off

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      Got a vid for that bro?

Rottweilers are naturally aggressive.

I have seen them being very agitated and abrking a lot. They are guard dogs after all.

That being said, you are right about owners. However bad owners with these types of dogs seem to get worse results than bad owners with a gold retreiver for example
                      here is the vid. that camera man needs to be shot in his ass also. most who saw the vid felt that the rott wasnt truly truly truly trying to hurt the pit or he wouldve kept going. The ******* who shot also probably didnt have to kill. It sounds like he shot him once in the leg and the dog screamed like hell but he still shot him again and killed him. You could tell he just got boosted by that gun, ***** made nigg@. All out in public & ****

Comment

Working...
                      X