No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Gives Burns Ultimatum: Fight Me or I Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
    Broner still has not come to presser. Trainer Mike Stafford is talking now. Saying they want Ricky Burns. #BronerRees #boxing
    Dan Rafael ‏@
    Broner on Burns: 'I'm praying for him to win' against Vazquez.

Comment

Burns will get a decision even if Vazquez beats him and then he'll hoe out and continue to avoid, avoid, avoid at all costs.

Comment

I don't think it's a matter of Broner fearing Vazquez, but more of a fiscal thing that Burns can bring to the table if he should beat him.

I could be wrong. It won't be the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I don't think it's a matter of Broner fearing Vazquez, but more of a fiscal thing that Burns can bring to the table if he should beat him.
          exactly that. it's a much bigger, more promotable fight. an effortless promotion.

Comment

To be fair, Vazquez and Zanfer turned down like 300K to fight Broner in November. So he can't say oh well Broner is ducking.

I think Broner will finish out 2013 with two more fights at 135. If Bogere wins, I could easily see Broner coming back in June/July and unifying titles with him. If Burns wins, hopefully Burns will fight him. I'd still love to see Gamboa, but the likelihood of that happening seems pretty low now.

Comment

Broner also said if the check is right, he could fight on the Floyd card.

Comment

the money is in the burns fight. thats why he wants him. i honestly have no doubt that broner would fight vasquez. a tricky fight, but one hes fully capable of winning.

Comment

Why would anyone in their right mind think Broner would have some reason to duck Vazquez? Some of the posters here makes me wonder if they know anything at all about boxing. IF Vazques wins then most likely Broner will fight him, why wouldn't he.

Comment

Originally posted by iniduoh View Post
                    Why would anyone in their right mind think Broner would have some reason to duck Vazquez? Some of the posters here makes me wonder if they know anything at all about boxing. IF Vazques wins then most likely Broner will fight him, why wouldn't he.
                    Cause broner is a b$tch and already said if burns doest win he is moving up. He is taking the fight that brings the most money and in this case burns does and is an easier fight and Vazquez is a difficult fight that doest bring that much money so it's easy to duck Vazquez then to fight him

Comment

• Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                      Cause broner is a b$tch and already said if burns doest win he is moving up. He is taking the fight that brings the most money and in this case burns does and is an easier fight and Vazquez is a difficult fight that doest bring that much money so it's easy to duck Vazquez then to fight him
                      Dude, you are an idiot. Now go kill yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X