Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think 1 day humans will have to leave Earth to exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think 1 day humans will have to leave Earth to exist?

Do you think we can exist elsewhere if this world cease to exist?

The species will likely become extinct long before that happens.

Comment

Once all of our homies turn into werewolves we'll have no other choice.

Comment

Technically it's inevitable. The sun will expand overtaking the earth then die out.

Although technically the universe will be gone also once it stops expanding and either closes in on itself or some think it will pop, but most assume it will close in..

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
          Technically it's inevitable. The sun will expand overtaking the earth then die out.

Although technically the universe will be gone also once it stops expanding and either closes in on itself or some think it will pop, but most assume it will close in..
          How would we even know the universe is expanding??and if it is expanding,then what is outside of the universe?

Comment

Earth will not be habitable forever. Finding another place to live is an absolute must. I think humans can/will find another home in the future.

Comment

no..the rental fee would be too steep

Comment

a nat geo docu-film about super volcanoes and the continental drift theory was very revealing...

Comment

I doubt us Mexicans would let that happen.....

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                    How would we even know the universe is expanding??and if it is expanding,then what is outside of the universe?
                    I dont know man. Watch "The Universe" on the history channel. It explains it all.

Some think there is nothing outside the universe, and some thing there are multiple universes all right together like a bunch of bubbles.

Then you might ask well if there is one universe then what is at the end? Well the universe is expanding faster then the speed of light so technically it never ends. Which makes me interested on when/if it closes in, then whats at the end?

They know it's expanding because all the galaxies keep moving further apart. When they look back in time with their weird ass telescopes. They think dark matter causes the expansion and that someday dark matter will be all used up. At the same time they cant see dark matter.
                    Last edited by Cazadores; 08-14-2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X