No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo Responds To Vanes on Fight Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo Responds To Vanes on Fight Negotiations

LOS ANGELES – It was going to be a November to remember for boxing fans, as Mexican knockout artist Alfredo Angulo was scheduled to make his return to the HBO airwaves for a WBC title elimination bout against unbeaten Vanes Martirosyan in a dynamite matchup of former Olympians…or so fight fans thought.

[Click Here To Read More]

You tell him Angulo. Finally that armenian bum is getting exposed!

Comment

Vanes is being exposed. A PC Warrior!

Comment

WAR Angulo!!!!

Comment

Bwahahahahaha... Owned...

Comment

Angulo tried to meet Vanes halfway. More than halfway, really, because the payday was good and the officials were neutral.

But if a chicken doesn't want to fight you can't make him.

Comment

I wouldn't be mad if Angulo kept talking **** after this move Vanes pulled. I'm actually looking forward to it. That n seeing Vanes stfu.....

Comment

Angulo is a hypocrite & can't really talk much S H I T about Vanes, cause Angulo himself has ducked Lara TWICE!!!He 1st ducked Lara a year ago & 2nd time he ducked Lara was as recently as this week(the news came out yesterday, friday, Sept 9th) & here's the exact quot from Angulo's promotional company("Golden Boy")----->"After Vanes fell out, Erislandy Lara (15-1, 10KOs) made attempts to step in, but Angulo's camp turned him down".--->Straight from the horses mouth!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Angulo tried to meet Vanes halfway. More than halfway, really, because the payday was good and the officials were neutral.

But if a chicken doesn't want to fight you can't make him.
                  How the **** do u know if the pay was fair or not? Just because Angulo and GB say so? ... How the **** does Angulo know that their offer was 3 times what vanes has ever made? I'm not defending vanes because the reasoning his team gave makes no sense tO me... I would believe Freddie not being here to train vanes for the fight of his life would be the main reason secondly maybe the money... I said this long time ago when they started talkin about this fight... This fight wont be made as long as Angulo has no visa... This is not confirmed but I have heard the offer to vanes was $200k, is that enough money for this fight for vanes to travel to Mexico? If that amount is true than I don't think it is fair....

On another note , hasn't the WBC ordered a purse bid on this fight for sept 23? Is that still on? If so I wonder what happens when golden boy wins the purse bid.... Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
                    How the **** do u know if the pay was fair or not? Just because Angulo and GB say so? ... How the **** does Angulo know that their offer was 3 times what vanes has ever made? I'm not defending vanes because the reasoning his team gave makes no sense tO me... I would believe Freddie not being here to train vanes for the fight of his life would be the main reason secondly maybe the money... I said this long time ago when they started talkin about this fight... This fight wont be made as long as Angulo has no visa... This is not confirmed but I have heard the offer to vanes was $200k, is that enough money for this fight for vanes to travel to Mexico? If that amount is true than I don't think it is fair....

On another note , hasn't the WBC ordered a purse bid on this fight for sept 23? Is that still on? If so I wonder what happens when golden boy wins the purse bid.... Any ideas?
                    Vanes informed the wbc they are going another direction

Comment

Working...
                    X