Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROACH: "Teddy Atlas, tell Sergio to come down to 147 and we'll KTFO him!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was Roach I would not put Pacquiao in the ring with anyone that will out weigh him by 15lbs.

There is a reason why boxing is seperated by weight classes.

Pacquiao is alreadly giving away around a stone against established welters, but that seems not to be enough for some.

You must hold Pacquiao in high regard, if you think he needs to fight a great fighter that will outweight him by a stone and a half to two stone to make a fight of his competative.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
      why not call out vitali at 160 when they are at it....

Comment

i agree with Roach. it's not as though manny has a 154 lbs belt.

Comment

the weight is not the problem it's martinez himself he's not the typical shot weight drained fighter freddie is used to see manny fight he is a good fighter and thats a no no for freddie and manny.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
            No one's arguing this, we just want it to happen
            Boxing is a dangerous sport, there is a reason why they are weight classes, Roach has to protect his fighter, because giving away that type of advantage is reckless by Roach and could well cost Pacquiao is future in politics.

Comment

154 is a fair weight,147 at this point for a 36 year old man is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ptw1 View Post
                i agree with Roach. it's not as though manny has a 154 lbs belt.
                2010-11-13 144½ Antonio Margarito 150 38-6-0

Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, Texas, United States W UD 12 12

referee: Laurence Cole | judge: Oren Shellenberger 119-109 | judge: Juergen Langos 120-108 | judge: Glen Rick Crocker 118-110
                vacant WBC light middleweight title (supervisor: Jose Sulaiman)

But he did win one...and now they act like they never had anything to do with the LMW division. This is what happens when you say you are fighting for these titles at catchweights, it opens up the door for others in that division to call you out.

Comment

I can't believe Roach even had the nerve to say this...they want Sergio at 147???

Thats too low, but *******s will back them and buy there PPV's, so team pacman can't lose.

Comment

Its the equivalent of the special olympic amputee 200m Freestyle champ saying if Michael Phelps cuts both of his arms off he would beat Michael Phelps in a race. Manny Pacquiao is the special olympic champion of boxing. Fight like a man and quit crying about weight or admit that you compete in a handicapped sport.

Comment

Atlas should fight roach

Comment

Working...
                      X