Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine fighting with a broken orbital bone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is fractured and you feel your face literally falling apart. What if the fracture was pushing microscopic bone fragments into your eyes and you could feel your actual eyeball moving around your head..
    And this some kiddy fantasy stuff

Comment

Margarito didn't hesitate to want to continue. Most of us would hesitate and complain of pain and the corner would step in for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
        The bone that's keeping your eye sockets together is fractured and you feel your face literally falling apart. What if the fracture was pushing microscopic bone fragments into your eyes and you could feel your actual eyeball moving around your head..

and you keep coming out every round, even though you can't see anymore.. and you're fighting manny pacquiao, who's gonna add 100 more power shots to the ones you've already taken.

that is just straight up ****ing hardcore..

And I just read in this article that the first thing margarito said after surgery is "when can I start running"

edit: here's the article

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/news/story?id=5815003
        Oscar did it and so did Malignaggi.

Two guys that you all call ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          And this some kiddy fantasy stuff
          Be in a real fight first before you think i'm stepping on your own fantasy which you believe is real.

I've seen people go blind. I've seen people's eyes turn to mush.

And I would bet my balls you would have quit the first round against Pacquiao.

I'm not saying I would do what margarito did, i'm not as hardcore as he is.. but that he should be respected for it.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-17-2010, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
            well i gues no one taught the klitschkos that
            They are breaking eye sockets (see briggs)

Comment

Be in a real fight first before you think i'm stepping on your own fantasy which you believe is real.

I've seen people go blind. I've seen people's eyes turn to mush.
              You are kind of losing me

Comment

yeah Briggs for example, but he got hit by a heavyweight for 12 rounds.

also many fighter fights with broken jaws, ribs ect.

lmo, Cotto at least moved.

its not about coming forward and blocking all punches with his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  You are kind of losing me
                  Talk about kiddie fantasies yet you act like a kid.

Ironic.

btw, If you notice, I posted that picture for the post your face thread in the lounge before I made it an avatar. I didn't even put on a mean face.

Comment

Talk about kiddie fantasies yet you act like a kid.

Ironic.

btw, If you notice, I made that picture for the post your face thread in the lounge. I didn't even put on a mean face.
                    Nah ill just never forget that

Comment

A small fracture dont hurt much at all the bruising around it hurts more , Ali fought with a broken jaw for 10 rounds against a powerfull HW in Norton , in the heat of battle the ones that hurt are body shots , the head shots are not a painfull thing even with small fractures , they are a concussive thing not pain.

TS get your ass into a gym boy and learn what this sport is about .

Comment

Working...
                      X