Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has quicker hand speed? Khan or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has quicker hand speed? Khan or Pacquiao?

Who do you think has quicker hand speed Amir Khan or Manny Pacquiao?
    Khan is quicker
    55.93%
    Pacquiao is quicker
    28.81%
    Too close to tell/Even
    15.25%

Khan though Pacquaio hits harder & for me is by far the better combination puncher.

Comment

Khan faster but cant bust a grape.

so

Pacquaio>Khan

Comment

the same but Pac is also faster on his feet and deliver faster combination with power.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
          Who do you think has quicker hand speed Amir Khan or Manny Pacquiao?
          Khan EASILY..Pac is fast, but u can see his punches coming, Mosley was washed and he saw them coming, Khan is taller longer, and his speed is absolutely blazing...Khan can throw 4 punches at once..LOL...This is why I think he could MAYBE beat Pac, if he can avoid his punches...Khan can make him pay, punch for punch, and they have similar styles, except khan is faster, so for every punch pac throws, Khan will be all over him, and make pac gun shy...it would be similar to the judah fight, except more sketchier due to the fact that when pac lands, it will be trouble-trouble!

Comment

khan easily is faster than pacquiao, but khan could not hold pacquiao's spit bucket in terms of being a real fighter

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
              Khan faster but cant bust a grape.
              ask Salita, Malignaggi and Zab Judah if Khan "cant bust a grape".

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Khan EASILY..Pac is fast, but u can see his punches coming, Mosley was washed and he saw them coming, Khan is taller longer, and his speed is absolutely blazing...Khan can throw 4 punches at once..LOL...This is why I think he could MAYBE beat Pac, if he can avoid his punches...Khan can make him pay, punch for punch, and they have similar styles, except khan is faster, so for every punch pac throws, Khan will be all over him, and make pac gun shy...it would be similar to the judah fight, except more sketchier due to the fact that when pac lands, it will be trouble-trouble!
                NOOO!! pac has bigger biceps, so how the hell can khan beat him when his biceps aren't as big as pacs? huh?!?! how?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                  ur so full of sh't its unreal. ask Salita, Malignaggi and Zab Judah if Khan "cant bust a grape".

I'd rather ask Lamont lol. oh wait, I forgot he was on PEDs, so khans punches musta not phased him whatsoever. Right, thats what it was...

Comment

in his prime and at 122-130 it was manny and it's not even close.

smaller men generally move faster

just get to a fight card and watch the difference in speed betweeen the WW's and the FWS

at WW i'd say khan is faster
                    the kid can really move

very fast ahnds and very fast feet.

he doesnt coordinate them completely, though. when pacquiao flurries it's all power. if a shot catches you clean he's got his body behind it and it will hurt you, even at WW

khan's just moving his arms and his legs quickly.

Comment

Working...
                    X