Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-Peterson: The WORST Case Of CORRUPTION Recorded On CAMERA In Boxing History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the man in the hat doing round after round with the judges?

Ive only heard his excuse that he was correcting the judges bad math when he tallied up the points after a few rounds. But that doesnt explain why he was there for most of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
      There's tons of fights where the ref is bias, recorded on cam.. but i can't think of any others where the judges are caught cheating on cam? name some..
      Yup, I'll agree with you there.
      In a visibly close fight, one judge had Khan 116-111 with 2 point deductions.... yup.

Comment

green k. . . as soon as that idiotic ref said that "lets get ready to make thunder" or whatevr that dumb shyt was he said, i KNEW the fix was in. . .

KING KHAAAAAAAN got JOBBED. . straight up JOBBED by the hometown ref, and judges who were biased. . Seriously? Peterson won 6 rounds! LOOOOLLL!!! The one judge had it right @ 114-111. . .

It matters not! COME MAY 19th! KHAN RIGHTING THE WRONG!!! Amir KHAAAAAAAAAAN (and he's knocking you out!) AMIR KHAAAAAAAAAAAN (let me hear you shout!)

Comment

Nope.

That would be Danny Williams vs Konstantin Airich.

Comment

...I can't wait til this fight is over so Fix and all the other Khan fans can stop throwing their daily hissy fits. This fight can't arrive soon enough.

Comment

lmfao.are you serious??you havent watch boxing long have you??i witnessed 2 men fighting a close fight and 1 winning and they are doing it over again

Comment

George Chuvalo vs. Michael Dejohn looked like a 10 round cartoon. Khan vs. Peterson is nowhere near as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                  Nope.

That would be Danny Williams vs Konstantin Airich.
                  LOL.. i remember that fight.. Airichs promoter kept ringing the bell early or something. total outward corruption.. but that isn't as bad as a judge being caught in a card-tampering frenzy.. also in Khan-Peterson the guy who won the fight got robbed because of the corrupt judge and ref.. Williams beat Airich by KO.. lol.. but good example.. that was a good fight.. i'll get back to the rest of you in a while i need to cook dinner man..

Comment

I still don't understand why people can't accept the fact Amir Khan lost that night. Amir certainly did NOT look like the champion that night and certainly did not deserve to retain his belt. Peterson won fair and square no matter how you cry babies look at it.

Comment

Is this Wazaa?

Comment

Working...
                      X