No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma, Salido Go Face To Face in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma, Salido Go Face To Face in Puerto Rico

BAYAMON, PUERTO RICO - The featherweight champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez, and former featherweight world champion Orlando Salido, went face to face for the first time en route to their engagement on April 16 at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Bayamon. The card called "Maximum Rivalry" is a presentation by Top Rank, in association with PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP), and it will be televised on Showtime. Photos by Jose Perez/PRBBP

[Click Here To Read More]

you're a fool if you count Salido out....

Comment

I agree. People talk about how Juanma is just using this for comparison against Gamboa, but I think Orlando is a tough fighter who should give Juanma fits if he should gas out. It should be really good. Don't get me wrong, they could've picked someone else, but Salido-Juanma should be a good scrap! Gonna' be there! Should be good!

Comment

JUanma looks a bit chubby.

Comment

Jeez Juanma has huge fists.... Look at the second pic.... T

Comment

Juanma looks stressed the **** out. The rumors must be true.

Salido's going to give him a ton of trouble, stressed or not. And if Lopez doesn't come on point, he's getting Guerrero'd.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              Juanma looks stressed the **** out. The rumors must be true.

Salido's going to give him a ton of trouble, stressed or not. And if Lopez doesn't come on point, he's getting Guerrero'd.
              what rumors is this?

Comment

I thought Salido looks flabby, but damn Juanma is a big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  what rumors is this?
                  rumor is he's having problems with his wife and she destroyed 2 of his cars or something like that, at least thats whats goin on in the island...

Comment

Juanma looks out of shape... But Salido goes for the check....

Comment

Working...
                    X