No announcement yet.

Have you ever been caught cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prettyNpink View Post
    Ive cheated plenty of times but ive always had bad realtionships, guys that dont knw how to ****, or only last a couple minutes!! so I guess thats why I cant be faithful. Maybe that will change when I can find someone that can **** me the right way!!! haha and do I feel bad HELL NO!
    Is that so.... I knew you'd be in here.

Comment

Yeah, one time when I was in sixth grade. I tried cheating on a test I had for history, which covered hieroglyphics. It's bull**** because, it's like, when am I ever gonna have to use that bull****, anyway. I hid the reference sheet under the frame, which holds the television, then my teacher looked over and saw it there.

The closest I came to cheating with my ex-girlfriend was when I accidentally told her some chick who lived in her neighborhood had big ****. I was trying to say something else, but I guess it slipped out. Besides, I don't even think the neighbor girl actually had big ****, and that was my argument once the **** hit the fan, she might have had big ****, though. I would never cheat on a girlfriend because that shows the type of person you are, a piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        See i honestly dont get that. The girl was basically perfect for you, so why cheat?

I can see if there are big problems but from what i gather there was nothing wrong

what she didn't know won't hurt her..

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
          Have any of you ever been caught trying to be a playa and things went horribly wrong? Did you learn your lesson, did you feel guilty, or did you ever come clean about your actions?
          two sound slaps, thats what i got... could have been worse... lol

Comment

Does having sex with a prostitute count as cheating?

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
              what she didn't know won't hurt her..
              Same thing Bernie Madoff was thinking

Comment

Never cheated I don't think, but I don't practice monogamy these days either. I'd kinda like to, but girls these days. There's a Vietnamese girl I've been on and off with for quite some time, but she also has a boyfriend in another city, so she's a serial cheater I guess. I still hit other girls, and I sometimes even tell her about them. It's kinda weird I guess. There are some other girls I hit up from time to time as well. I guess that's just Tokyo for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  Never cheated I don't think, but I don't practice monogamy these days either. I'd kinda like to, but girls these days. There's a Vietnamese girl I've been on and off with for quite some time, but she also has a boyfriend in another city, so she's a serial cheater I guess. I still hit other girls, and I sometimes even tell her about them. It's kinda weird I guess. There are some other girls I hit up from time to time as well. I guess that's just Tokyo for you.
                  I thought Tokyo doesn't have sex anymore

Comment

Yeah, honey came in and she caught me red-handed creeping with the girl next door. Picture this: we were both butt naked, banging on the bathroom floor.

How could I forget that I had given her an extra key? All this time she was standing there, she never took her eyes off me.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      I thought Tokyo doesn't have sex anymore
                      Well, they say that Tokyo is past its prime these days, but it's still a somewhat happening place.

Comment

Working...
                      X