Keeper sent off due to a fine piece of thuggery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
    You are always the contrarian.

Yes, technically the keeper wasn't attacked, but if the person behind him wasn't shouting he wouldn't of turned around and would of got attacked cause if you look at the "attacker" he was trying to kick the keeper but the person behind him got his attention and he then managed to not get hit and proceeded to humiliate the kid.

From what I read it was a 19 year old Ajax fan, not sure what his current situation is in terms of getting fined and all.
    He was already banned from all home games or something. Got onto the field by using the disabled gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
      Once again people complaining when the ref follows the rules.

Exactly what I've said on a different forums. I could understand the one kick while he was coming at him. But the two while he was laying defenceless on the floor was overboard.
      Quit being a sissy, if some little **** was coming at you like that anyone would of done the same.

Besides, he wasn't defenseless, that's only used when you have 6 thugs attacking you at once or getting hit after getting KO'd.

If the keeper didn't keep going, chances were the kid would get up and swing after knowing he just got humiliated on live TV.

What was my boy suppose to do? Get hit? **** that.

Comment

LOLOLOL.

This thread got me recalling the '94/'95 Ajax team. Legendary side.

Comment

only a complete and utter ***** would kick a man when hes down, though they are soccer players so i guess its to be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
            only a complete and utter ***** would kick a man when hes down, though they are soccer players so i guess its to be expected.
            Only a complete and utter ***** would attack a man from behind.

What was he suppose to do? Wait for the ref to come in and start counting him out?

I would give no man any respect for trying to hit me from behind. This isn't a boxing ring, in a street fight you don't drop someone and wait for them to get up to continue, its no rules. It's you or the other guy, tell why you would give a guy trying to hit you from behind any mercy?

Will you try to comfort him when he gets up? I would hope so, would be a perfect opportunity to sucker punch you and teach you a lesson.

You don't respect cowards and if you do, you'll be done like a back ally whore.

Comment

I whooped it up when King Eric tried to maim a crowd-member at Crystal Palace for much less, so I'm hardly gonna condemn this one.

Comment

If this was in the USA the keeper would have been taken off with handcuffs for assault don't know how the laws are in Holland. a red card seems appropriate IMO, when Jermaine O'Neal hit a fan in the NBA he was suspended for 25 games

Comment

Originally posted by STONES! View Post
                  LOLOLOL.

This thread got me recalling the '94/'95 Ajax team. Legendary side.
                  Dude....what a stunning side. Remember them ragging the **** out of Real Madrid at the Bernabeau in a CL game.

They were the most magical, perfect, pure side I have ever seen. The current Barca may beat them head-to-head but Barca's tika-taka ball-hogging, while awesome effectively (offensively AND defensively) gets kinda tedious, only livening up when Messi and Iniesta spring into life (though they're still very fun to watch).

But that Ajax team, ****ing hell. Blind, Frank/Ronald De Boer, Litmanen, Davids, Seedorf, Kluivert, Reizeger, Overmars, Van Der Sar.....even players like Finidi and Bogarde ruled in that team, that system.

Whenever people talk about the greatest sides ever, that team is the first one that comes into my head. They caught me at the right time and age. Maybe that clouds my memory of them. But they left such an imprint on me.

Comment

Dgay Emz ain't even a real football fan, this is my thread.

Comment

I'm wish I lived through the 70's, when everyone enjoyed a nice punch up.

And you had to have a go even if you were punched in the face. Franny Lee a fat pudding and a legend. You thought he was going to do nothing and he unleashed a 10 punch combo on Norman Hunter, lol.

When men were men

Comment

Working...
                      X