No announcement yet.

27/4/2013 end of an era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Tbh i think if you lose, technically you are getting exposed.

You're getting your weaknesses exploited & exposed by a superior fighter.

How would he not be exposed? He is meant to be a P4P king who destroys everyone at 122 & 126 whilst Rigondeaux on this board is an 11 fight, boring, chinny novice. According to here the fights a total mismatch.
    I think you and I have different definitions for exposed.

To me, being exposed is like an untested prospect stepping up for the first time and getting schooled.

If Rigo were to beat Donaire it would be because he's better or a bad style match up. It's not like other fighters could simply fight like Rigo and beat Donaire. Rigo is incredibly unique and gifted.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Yes, I'm hoping Rigondeaux exposes this clown Donaire, who's been fighting faded boxers like Arce and Montiel and getting smaller men to move up in weight.

This will be Donaire's first real test against someone his own size who isn't shot.

War Rigondeaux!
      It's such a shame when legit top fights like Donaire-Montiel that everyone was so excited about at the time get's discredited a few years down the line like this.

Comment

Exposed? So why even watch the fight if Donarie is no good? Rigondeaux shouldn't even fight him, if Donaire is so bad. This is ridiculous, both are good fighters, whoever wins proves they are the best in the division. Silly boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
          Exposed? So why even watch the fight if Donarie is no good? Rigondeaux shouldn't even fight him, if Donaire is so bad. This is ridiculous, both are good fighters, whoever wins proves they are the best in the division. Silly boxing fans.

I've never said he is no good but IMO he sure isn't as good as people on here make out he is.

I think he is a good fighter fighting guys stylistically made for him in order to make him appear better than he is but with that said I do think he'd beat anyone at 122 not named Rigondeaux.

Comment

I've never said he is no good but IMO he sure isn't as good as people on here make out he is.

I think he is a good fighter fighting guys stylistically made for him in order to make him appear better than he is but with that said I do think he'd beat anyone at 122 not named Rigondeaux.
            Mathebula was stylistically made for him? Nishioka? Vazquez? They're all different styles. So every fighter at 122 is tailor made for his style? What is Rigo gonna do to beat Donaire? I'm very interested to hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
              another hate thread on Donaire? Is this the Nth time you created a thread hating Donaire... all you are doing is create a thread that hate Donaire... Did Donaire raped your wife? why so much hate on the guy who tryin to fight best of his division and doing 24/7/365 random testing? this is beyond the Floyds or Pac haters! lol

I'll tell you why I dislike him...

I am not a sheep, just because one says he is this and that I don't feel the need to follow, I am more than capable of forming of my opinion. Just when most the forum said the same rubbish about Khan and the likes.

I don't find him as exciting as others do.
              I think he is overrated. He has gone through several weight classes without fighting the best.

p4p whatever and fighting guys like Mathebula, Vasquez Jr, Arce etc

His 24/7/365 racket doesn't mean **** to me. I am not saying he is cheating but what I am saying is its pointless and he works with Conte who works finding loopholes in the system and could easily get past them.
              Victor Conte, Patrick Arnold, Memo should all fcuk off away from boxing. They've only come over because of the financial gain involved and because the tests are a load of rubbish. Why else would they come to boxing?

He has made several excuses on why he shouldn't fight Rigondeaux despite him holding a world title, a fight the fans want that could easily be made. IMO he wants easy fights against guys made for him and he knows Rigondeaux is a stylistic nightmare for him.

Comment

I'll tell you why I dislike him...

I am not a sheep, just because one says he is this and that I don't feel the need to follow, I am more than capable of forming of my opinion. Just when most the forum said the same rubbish about Khan and the likes.

I don't find him as exciting as others do.
                I think he is overrated. He has gone through several weight classes without fighting the best.

p4p whatever and fighting guys like Mathebula, Vasquez Jr, Arce etc

His 24/7/365 racket doesn't mean **** to me. I am not saying he is cheating but what I am saying is its pointless and he works with Conte who works finding loopholes in the system and could easily get past them.
                Victor Conte, Patrick Arnold, Memo should all fcuk off away from boxing. They've only come over because of the financial gain involved and because the tests are a load of rubbish. Why else would they come to boxing?

He has made several excuses on why he shouldn't fight Rigondeaux despite him holding a world title, a fight the fans want that could easily be made. IMO he wants easy fights against guys made for him and he knows Rigondeaux is a stylistic nightmare for him.
                Darchiniyan and Montiel>>>>Any fighter Rigo has faced.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                  Mathebula was stylistically made for him? Nishioka? Vazquez? They're all different styles. So every fighter at 122 is tailor made for his style? What is Rigo gonna do to beat Donaire? I'm very interested to hear this.

They cherrypicked Mathebula because he was feather-fisted, had horrific footwork and they could swing it as he was ranked in the top 10. Nobody fought Mathebula would outbox him or have the success he had. People was questioning how he would look against against a bigger guy, he was the guy who fit the bill & it almost backfired. Mathebula was never going too win, you only have to look at the scorecards to see that. They appear to of been filled out in advance. Don't try tell me that was not a close fight.

Nishioka was old, well on the slide & was inactive for a year. I give him credit for this win but he caught Nishioka at the right time. The last time Nishioka looked good was as far back as Rendall Munroe.

Vasquez Jr lol, a face-first brawler with zero amateur experience that got beaten from pillar-to-post by Arce...

I'd rather you told me how Nonito beats Rigondeaux tbh
                  Let me guess the answer is ''experience n' left hook'' right? Yeah because Rigondeaux is going to lose to such a one trick pony with no jab, no set up that looks to only land one shot.

Comment

R.I.P the reign of the ''P4P'' fraud.

Another Bob Arum hype job will bite the dust.
                    This is the fight I want more than anything.

I already see hundreds unable to appreciate high-level technical boxing by saying it will be boring. It always is boring when your favourite fighter, a guy you've spent 3 years hyping gets schooled hey?

I look forward to all your excuses when NoRigo Conaire is schooled by in your own words; A chinless, 11 fight, boring, one-handed novice.
                    It'll speak volumes for how good Donaire really is, won't it?

You've only got yourselves to blame for when this one gets rubbed in. Nit-picking because a guy got hit with two punches.

Good riddance Nonito, try not to chicken out. Can't wait for the bad hand excuses, leg cramps, etc etc
                    this always seems to kill me about these so called boxing fans on this site

Comment

I got Rigo winning this, but I'm not comfortable enough to bet on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X