Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the beef between the Garcia Brothers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R. Garcia has no class, throwing f bombs in front of children was really sad to see. Since I saw the way they made fun of Roach, I lost all respect for Diaz and Rios. Marg after plaster, I had no respect for him. R. Diaz is mad because Ortiz is fighting May, and his bigger fighter,is a known cheater. It all comes down to jealousy. D. Garcia did not come on camera and talk trash about Robert, he said he loved his brother, on the other hand, Robert even talk trash about his nephews and sister-in-law. Like the saying goes, money can't buy you class.

Comment

first things first robert garcias sister the 1st one in the video is so effing hot !!!!! she is seriously sexy as hell !!!!!!! now on to robert that dude is a doosh bag !!! how are you swearing like that in front of those poor little children !!!!! that is so disgraceful!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkivory View Post
        R. Garcia has no class, throwing f bombs in front of children was really sad to see. Since I saw the way they made fun of Roach, I lost all respect for Diaz and Rios. Marg after plaster, I had no respect for him. R. Diaz is mad because Ortiz is fighting May, and his bigger fighter,is a known cheater. It all comes down to jealousy. D. Garcia did not come on camera and talk trash about Robert, he said he loved his brother, on the other hand, Robert even talk trash about his nephews and sister-in-law. Like the saying goes, money can't buy you class.
        green k sent !!!! good post

Comment

Working...
        X