Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

je,je,je

keep dreaming

Comment

all u yanks will be shocked at how well jennings will do in this fight....he is very underrated plus cotto is just off a bad loss

Comment

Originally posted by AllyboyJNR View Post
        all u yanks will be shocked at how well jennings will do in this fight....he is very underrated plus cotto is just off a bad loss
        wanna put 2k on that he won't go past the 7th?

Comment

hw do i bet on this dam site ?

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
            wanna put 2k on that he won't go past the 7th?
            hw do i bet ?

Comment

I will laugh pretty hard if Cotters gets rockered. I'm no huge fan of either man, but I kinda gotta root for my fellow Limey here.

Plus, I wasn't majorly impressed by Cots in the Malignaggi fight - he was sluggish (yeah yeah, I know, he had no biz being at 140), and Paulie showed way more heart.

Comment

Originally posted by AllyboyJNR View Post
                hw do i bet ?
                Just put it in your sig...and who ever wins goes to the vbPlaza Menu at the top of your screen..go to the donate button and you give the amount to the person you lost to once the fight is over..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
                  The only way Jennings is beating Cotto is if he grows a mullet and Cotto suffers some mental flashbacks in the ring.
                  That is actually not a bad idea! Jennings by psychological KO!!!!

Comment

Michael Jennings is a decent fighter. Cotto is a broken man now he has lost to marg. cotto will get DESTROYED

Comment

I know its not likely to happen,but if jennings beats cotto it will provide me with the biggest belly laugh since seeing audley harrison getting sprotted!

Comment

Working...
                      X