No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez-Fedchenko, Rios-Abril, Gesta on Top Rank PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez-Fedchenko, Rios-Abril, Gesta on Top Rank PPV

LAS VEGAS, NEV. – Méxican legend and three-division world champion JUAN MÁNUEL MÁRQUEZ and undefeated former World Lightweight Champion BRANDON “Bam Bam” RIOS will headline a world championship pay-per-view event that’s so big its main events are originating from two different countries!

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm definitely buying this PPV.

War Dinamita....

Comment

If this sells more than 1,000 PPV's it will be a success.

Comment

This PPV may do worse than Hopkins-Dawson I did. The only reason I'm actually tempted to buy it is because I'm a fan of both Alvarado and Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          This PPV may do worse than Hopkins-Dawson I did. The only reason I'm actually tempted to buy it is because I'm a fan of both Alvarado and Rios.
          Marquez sold.... around 300-350K in the Diaz II fight. Granted it was a rematch to a fight of the year.

I expect this one to do +100K

Comment

Hell yeah I'm going to spend my hard earn money on this PPV fights I'm a real true boxing fan plus we get to see if Marquez can win his 4 title in as many weight classes c'mon people don't b so negative

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Marquez sold.... around 300-350K in the Diaz II fight. Granted it was a rematch to a fight of the year.

I expect this one to do +100K
              True. But like you said, people wanted to see Marquez and Diaz fight again. No one wants to see Marquez fight Fedchenko or see Rios fight Abril. They would have been better off just making Alvarado-Rios and Gesta-Abril, along side the Marquez fight, in my opinion. Either way, we'll probably see Marquez vs. Rios/Gesta in July. I'm wondering when Alvarado is going to get a shot at Rios. He has a very real chance to win that fight. Alvarado will lose against a top fighter that can box, a Bradley, Marquez, or Khan. But, Rios won't out box Alvarado at all, both would come ready to trade and bang on the inside. Alvarado has a very real shot to beat Brandon Rios. I hope that fight happens at some point this year.

I'll probably buy the PPV anyway though, because i get paid April 13th, and it'll just be too tempting with Alvarado and Rios fighting on the same card.

Comment

This will without a doubt do better than Hopkins/Dawson... do doubt.

Comment

This is an absolute joke...

Comment

I stopped reading when I saw "a ppv event so big". Rios and JMM are fighting 2 guys that nobody has even heard of. What's so big about that?

Comment

Working...
                    X