No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Margarito Fire: Miguel Cotto is The Real Criminal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Margarito Fire: Miguel Cotto is The Real Criminal

This tension-filled Antonio Margarito-Miguel Cotto Revenge Rematch isn't exactly Robert Garcia's first rodeo.

[Click Here To Read More]

lmaoo........ok margarito sure

Comment

let's see.. what's worst? bringing illegal weapons into the ring or defending yourself from your uncle after he goes bat**** crazy and throws bricks at you? hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        This tension-filled Antonio Margarito-Miguel Cotto Revenge Rematch isn't exactly Robert Garcia's first rodeo.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Save it for the ring Team Margarito, because you are wasting your time otherwise.

And, if Margarito beats Cotto, but not in the same devastating fashion.....
        will I have to believe that Margarito was clean for their first fight ?

If so, why ?

Comment

its pretty clear by now that the first cotto loss was legit, who did better against pacyow??? margs did,he got his eye socket broken in the 2nd round and wound up landing 230 punches on congroidsman manny and putting him in the hospital regardless. what did cotto do against manny ? nothing just got beatup for 12 str8 rounds although that califlower ear he gave pac was nice. 230 punches remains the most anyone has landed on manny and really not even manny has looked the same since that fight,margs is crude rude and tatooed but whatever he has left should be plenty more than what cotta has left I expect cotto to get ko'd probably sooner......I like both dudes they are cool guys but this plaster talk really turns me off it shows cotto isnt very smart or imaginative,hes putting all his eggs in 1 basket ;the belief that margs had wraps and that automatically means hell beat margs this time around,that belief will be cottos downfall again.......

Comment

i will not die inside the ring, i will not risk my health inside the ring, i have family, i will take care of them. thres no reason to die in the ring like Margarito did.

Comment

Originally posted by TracianWarrior View Post
              i will not die inside the ring, i will not risk my health inside the ring, i have family, i will take care of them. thres no reason to die in the ring like Margarito did.
              QUOTES FROM Miguel Cotto

Comment

mjjj

Miguel "shaky heart" cotto..is gonna get his ass wooped ...
                Simple. As that.....

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                  its pretty clear by now that the first cotto loss was legit, who did better against pacyow??? margs did,he got his eye socket broken in the 2nd round and wound up landing 230 punches on congroidsman manny and putting him in the hospital regardless. what did cotto do against manny ? nothing just got beatup for 12 str8 rounds although that califlower ear he gave pac was nice. 230 punches remains the most anyone has landed on manny and really not even manny has looked the same since that fight,margs is crude rude and tatooed but whatever he has left should be plenty more than what cotta has left I expect cotto to get ko'd probably sooner......I like both dudes they are cool guys but this plaster talk really turns me off it shows cotto isnt very smart or imaginative,hes putting all his eggs in 1 basket ;the belief that margs had wraps and that automatically means hell beat margs this time around,that belief will be cottos downfall again.......
                  yup, I agree with you concerning the way he is assuming Margo fought loaded; the fact he is doing this is going to be his downfall; Cotto will be retired on 3rd of December once and for all!!! WAR MARGARITO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                    Wow what world do u live in ? PAC didn't have a scratch on him after the Marg fight lol cotto didn't get ktfo by Mosley like marg did u know who's never looked the same ur ***** marg after he got cought cheating he's never stopped or even hurt anyone again...well he only won one fight after that against a nobody lmao dude ur a joke just stfu

Comment

Working...
                    X