No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa on Rios: We Can Fight After Pacquiao Beats Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa on Rios: We Can Fight After Pacquiao Beats Him

Cuban sensation Yuriorkis Gamboa was on the latest edition of BoxingScene Radio and discussed a variety of topics during his exclusive interview. One of the things talked about was the now infamous Brandon Rios fight which never ended up taking place.

Gamboa, who is currently looking for a big name fight, was asked if he had any regrets or if he still stood by his decision to not fight Brandon Rios. Gamboa immediately took the chance to clear the air as he declared it was never a matter of him not wanting the fight but instead a matter of poor negotiations.

“In reality, for me it wasn’t about not choosing to take the fight and that’s something I want to clear up for all the commentators because it’s one thing to know about what you hear and it’s another to know the reality. I never wanted to not make the fight with Brandon Rios. The thing was the negotiations weren’t done correctly. And once they didn’t do things correctly I removed myself from the negotiations completely” Gamboa would tell BoxingScene Radio. [Click Here To Read More]

Oh alright Gamboa, are you fighting Pac anytime soon? Rios is cashin out win or lose so shut ur broke a ss up

Comment

Gamboa should call the winner Pacquiao vs Rios

Comment

I love how Gamboa calls a fighter out after he already has a fight signed to try and keep his name relevant!

So he is going to wait until 2014 to fight again then?

Comment

He forgot to add "noooooooooot"

Comment

What an idiot he had the his chance of fighting rios while rios was still hot. That would have catapulted him to stardom. dumbass management team around this guy.

Comment

I can't wait for somebody to peel this fools cap back. This cat is so overrated...

Comment

Fuck Gamboa!!! Thats all!

Comment

In other words, i'll fight Rios once Pacquiao softens him up for me.

Comment

Rios should agree and then when the press conferences roll around be a no show and send out rocky juarez to call out gamboa instead

Comment

Working...
                    X