Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future NBA superstar!!! 4th grader phenom!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    That didn't stop Muggsy

true. a five foot three freak of nature. him and Spud Webb.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      that's what would happen if you played me one on one. then i would just dunk over your prone body. maybe even fart on my way up.
      You gonna get on a step ladder for that old man? You'd probably be scared to let go of the rim cause your knees would blow out as soon as your feet touched the floor again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        You gonna get on a step ladder for that old man? You'd probably be scared to let go of the rim cause your knees would blow out as soon as your feet touched the floor again.
        you'd be shocked at how athletic i am, even at my advanced age.

Comment

the kid is pretty sick but I've seen this story a million times before. at his age he's the only one practicing all those moves and other kids have no idea what they're doing so he has that advantage. but as he gets older and everyone starts training the same way and learning defensive techniques, whats gonna set him apart will be his athleticism. Obviously he'll still need to be smart but if he doesn't develop physically, all those skills won't matter.

I've seen this so many times where we see these young phenoms but then they don't even get drafted into the NBA and some don't even make it into a top 20 college team.

Give him till at least 17 years old before you start the hype.

Comment

He will probably Be drimking 40's and smoking weed by the 7th grade

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              He will probably Be drimking 40's and smoking weed by the 7th grade
              i hope the same for the poor children that you and your sister **** out.

you're not funny and one of the post useless blocks of text on this site and that's saying ALOT.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                That didn't stop Muggsy

i didnt know rigo played in the NBa.

Comment

the kids eyes tell a hundred storys , damn he is locked in that zone

Comment

Working...
                  X