31.82%
    Garcia by KO/TKO
    27.27%
    evenly matched
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

Mikey ud...............

Comment

I think Mikey will gradually break Salido down and stop him around round 8.

Comment

I think it's very evenly matched. Salido's persistence and ruggedness is gonna be a nice contrast to Garcia's patient and sharp-shooting style. I can see either guy winning, just as easily as the other. Garcia is still unproven, but he has good fundamentals. His defense could be better, and Salido is experienced enough to take advantage. Garcia's younger legs could also make a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Mikey ud...............
          Agreed to the tune of 116-112. The numbers won't tell the story of the fight though. Mikey will earn every round.

Comment

salido will break down garcia... garcia has never been in the trenches and i dont think he can swim in the deep waters... salido stops him

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

picking mikey to win by decision..

Comment

really looking forward to this fight, pulling for salido but i think garcia takes it

Comment

After virtually no interesting fights during the first 18 days of January, there will be several good ones on the 19th.

Comment

Garcia is younger, but salido has the experiance. I will say Salido stops garcia in the 10th.

Comment

Working...
                    X