No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Marquez - Betting Advice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Not a bad bet....but who knows the judges agenda for this match?
    Depends on how long Pacquiao is gonna make them wait before he enters the ring.

Comment

I wouldn't bet on this fight unless someone was going to kill me if I didn't. I could see either fighter getting a gift.

Comment

You are assuming the judging will be fixed for one reason or another. Consider the possibility of three honest and capable judges who score this fight exactly as they see it. I don't believe the judging will be fixed although I may be the only one on BS. who thinks this. For one thing I heard all of the judges are from out of state. Last fight I think only Marquez was 100% focused and prepared with Pacquiao over confident and distracted. This fight I think both men will be razor sharp. My pick is Pacquiao by KO or wide ud. I won't bet on Pacquiao because the small pay off is not worth the risk. If you will get $2200 for winning a $500 bet then you have a very good bet if you believe Marquez will probably win. Just remember if you bet Marquez to win a decision and Marquez wins by KO you lose. I am a big fan of both fighters but I am rooting for Pacquiao to win or I would wish you good luck. What is the payoff if you bet 500 on Marquez to win by either KO or decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
          Yo peeps,

I am strongly thinking about placing a considerable bet of like $500 for this fight. Currently Marquez by decision is at 4.4. So if i win, i would get $2200.

My thinking:

Team Pac has basically stated they don't think they will win by decision if its close, I think this could have some truth. If it is like the 3rd fight I am thinking Marquez will get the decision. I don't think Pac can finish Marquez, so a decision seems most likely. I also think it's possible that Marquez beats Pac even more convincingly than the 3rd fight, he looks really strong, and sharp, Pac not so much.

My hesitations:

If Mayweather is planning to fight Pac next year, I don't see how they can let Pac lose to Marquez, especially after his "loss" to Bradley. So maybe another close decision will go to Pac.

What do you guys think, I am open to all advice.
          trust me if pac cant KO marquez you will be a one lucky arsehole
          judges will be on marquez d!ck on that night

take arums word for it
          he plans to make marquez vs bradley, rios vs pac nxt year

Comment

thanks for the replies. appreciate the input.
            I am going to bet $400 on Marquez by Decision, and $100 on a draw for a fallback break even bet.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I wouldn't bet on this fight unless someone was going to kill me if I didn't. I could see either fighter getting a gift.
              I can't see the business aspect of Marquez getting a gift. He would still be highly credible for bradley to fight if he loses. And Pac-Floyd (i still think this will happen, dunno if 2013 or 2014, but it will) would lose too much steam if Pacquiao lost to Marquez now, a guy who he has had controversy with and never beat decisively. Unless, they are just thinking oh if he loses he can fight Rios, destroy him, and then the Floyd fight is back in action.

And for those who think the judges wont be paid off in one way or another, you must be cray.

Comment

How about don't bet on a TopRank fight?

Comment

If your name is not Dywer then I'm not taking your advice.

Comment

You'd be a fool to take either side here much less Marquez who has never been given a chance on the cards.
                    If you're smart and don't want to lose your money, take the over... this is going another 12.

Comment

If you're going to bet that big then you deserve to win, you've got balls.

Just a suggestion but maybe consider betting on a more likely fight say Kessler vs Magee and a smaller wager on Pacquaio vs Marquez?

I'd hate for you to lose 5 bills + especially if a stinking decision or something goes against it.

A small profit is still a profit. Never get suckered into the ''well I could potentially win £$£$£$''

Best of luck, whatever you decide to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X