No announcement yet.

[REAL TALK4A MIN] Selling an iPhone if anyone is interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] [REAL TALK4A MIN] Selling an iPhone if anyone is interested

Real talk for a minute here please. In the real world I would never hate on any of you, so please, if anyone is interested in buying an iPhone at a great price, please PM me. Serious inquiries only.

Long story short. I'm a part time taxi driver. It's a great way to meet foreign exchange students. Anyways, this cute little Irish redhead and his boyfriend were riding back from the club in my cab. Apparently they had too many apple martinis and couldn't drive.

Well, the redhead and his boyfriend start making out and as he mounts his boy-toy, I see his iPhone fall out of his pocket.

When he left, he paid his fare and slipped me his number. I picked up the iPhone and noticed it was jailbroken. I want to sell it, but I'm worried he'll try to block the phone from being used. Can he do that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Dang. Just turned it on and it says "iPhone Disabled".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Herbert View Post
      Real talk for a minute here please. In the real world I would never hate on any of you, so please, if anyone is interested in buying an iPhone at a great price, please PM me. Serious inquiries only.

Long story short. I'm a part time taxi driver. It's a great way to meet foreign exchange students. Anyways, this cute little Irish redhead and his boyfriend were riding back from the club in my cab. Apparently they had too many apple martinis and couldn't drive.

Well, the redhead and his boyfriend start making out and as he mounts his boy-toy, I see his iPhone fall out of his pocket.

When he left, he paid his fare and slipped me his number. I picked up the iPhone and noticed it was jailbroken. I want to sell it, but I'm worried he'll try to block the phone from being used. Can he do that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
        lol, laugh it up

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            where do you drive cab? what city I mean, I did that for a like 5 years in Boston. And you can get the IPhone to work again you just need to switch the **** around from one phone to another he probably just disabled his service, and if he had gps on it if you try using the phone he could track it to a few mile radius. I did that with my Nextel when 3 punks robbed me and took it.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
              where do you drive cab? what city I mean, I did that for a like 5 years in Boston. And you can get the IPhone to work again you just need to switch the **** around from one phone to another he probably just disabled his service, and if he had gps on it if you try using the phone he could track it to a few mile radius. I did that with my Nextel when 3 punks robbed me and took it.
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=422368

Comment

Black.ink ruins parties.

This was ATG thread

Comment

ahhh real talk i get it

Comment

give the poor ginge his iPhone back.

Comment

Working...
                    X