Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley PPV Undercard is Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice looking card, I wish more cards would look like this. A rare thumbs up from me to Bobby Arum

Comment

i like jones/bailey and rigondeaux/kennedy. arce usually gives a good fight and hopefully the main event doesn't stink. this isn't a bad card at all, but i'm still not going to buy it.

Comment

this isnt a bad card. Not just a bunch of big names who are washed up. still not buying it and putting money in Arum's pocket this time around

Comment

If Bob Arum was trying to beat the May 5th event with this undercard, he was unsuccessful. I bet anyone that May 5th will have more buys.

Comment

weak card, id say its a bit better than may 5th. But compared to Mannyys last PPV and floyds last this is weak as ****

Comment

I disagree with "WarMaidana". There's not a fight on this undercard that's better than Alvarez-Mosley. Regardless of the issues, Alvarez has a following and Mosley has a good name. This fight itself would sell PPV's, maybe not as much but it will.

Comment

This site is full on Whiney little ****s who whinge constantly. Dunno why most of you ate even on a boxing site.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreenmachine View Post
                  This site is full on Whiney little ****s who whinge constantly. Dunno why most of you ate even on a boxing site.
                  Ain't that what you're acting like, daughter?

Comment

Did it really say there are $200 tickets left? That seems hard to believe. Anyway decent card. Like jones/bailey

Comment

Good names on the undercard..just shi-tty matchups. Why not Nonito vs Arce instead of Nonito fighting someone on HBO?

Comment

Working...
                      X