No announcement yet.

Looking for a good boxing gym.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good boxing gym.

Just sweet science laboratory as I think I'll call them now.

I am training in Bulldog gym in Muay Thai, but I am looking towards more of a boxing gym, one that trains fighters with the opportunity to compete Amateur. In addition, preferrably they also run normal classes so that I don't just go into the gym and beat the bag and feel like I really don't learn anything.

I used to go PCYC Burwood before for a bit, but I only train in the mornings, and when I did decide to train at night, I heard the trainers never show up. With me looking for a hopefully 9 to 5, I'd like to get some sweet science lessons right after work, preferrably in the city area.

Boxingworks is one option, but I like to look for another that's more boxing oriented and cheaper.

Thanks

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
    Just sweet science laboratory as I think I'll call them now.

I am training in Bulldog gym in Muay Thai, but I am looking towards more of a boxing gym, one that trains fighters with the opportunity to compete Amateur. In addition, preferrably they also run normal classes so that I don't just go into the gym and beat the bag and feel like I really don't learn anything.

I used to go PCYC Burwood before for a bit, but I only train in the mornings, and when I did decide to train at night, I heard the trainers never show up. With me looking for a hopefully 9 to 5, I'd like to get some sweet science lessons right after work, preferrably in the city area.

Boxingworks is one option, but I like to look for another that's more boxing oriented and cheaper.

Thanks

do Sonny and Bill still train out of burwood?

Comment

Last time I asked someone while just doing my own workout in the arvo... they were only there once a week. Are they very reputable trainers, I spoke with Sonny before briefly, and he knows the fight business as far as gyms are concerned.

Comment

Where abouts are you from?

Core Strength in Mount Druitt is a good one, and Toe The Line in St Marys is another good gym with plenty of amateurs but personally, im located at Blacktown Hit Squad =]

Comment

Working...
        X