Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell Tries stopping Adrien Broner from further embarassment..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More accurate title

Comment

Disgraceful.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
        Sorry, but how is this funny.
        it's funny because he's making faces and being silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          Dear broners apologists, Its not that we go nit picking every little thing he does in he's life. he cant act immature all he wants. All we are saying is theres a time and place for everything. Acting like a moron at a charity event isnt that place. I glad seth mitchell embarassed him as well. Just cause he has alot money doesnt give him the excuse to act like a ******. Wheres the respect?
          I actually think the kid has ADD. I am not a psychiatrist but I have been around it.

Comment

You would think this was a dating site...

Comment

i respect broners skills and all, but man whenever he is on camera i fuckin hate his guts. he is clearly tryin too hard to be a "camera personality, and his fakeness is too evident" - annoying as hell, just shut up and answer the questions that are asked and keep winning fights. no need to be a damn fool every chance you get..

Comment

Broner/Demarco this weekend, let's go! Shout to.all.the real boxing fans out there. Smh at the rest of u fems.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  Broner/Demarco this weekend, let's go! Shout to.all.the real boxing fans out there. Smh at the rest of u fems.
                  AH!

It's like I knew it was close but didnt really realize it was in 2 days.

SWEET,.

Comment

ADD or Histronic personality disorder..

Probaly attention defecit.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      I look forward to his fight, but that doesn't change the fact that he disrespected that guy who has probably dedicated his life to charity and helping kids. Someone of that caliber does not deserve such treatment, so yes, it IS disgraceful, any way you slice it. Me being a fan of Broner in the ring doesn't stop me from seeing that.

Comment

Working...
                      X