X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman/Margarito test results - From Dan Rafael's twitter

Link to the claim: http://twitter.com/danrafaelespn

danrafaelespn
    You want results from drug tests in Nevada? Wait a week or so until after the fight and I make a phone call and it's done in 30 seconds.
    20 minutes ago via web
    Texas claims the results are confidential. So if both guys are clean, dirty or a combination they won't say. Is Texas communist?
    26 minutes ago via web
    The commission still won't release results from either fighter. I received an email today saying so from the state attorney general (more)
    27 minutes ago via web
    For nearly a month I have had an open records request in to the Texas commission for drug test results from Pacquiao-Margarito. (more)
    29 minutes ago via web

STAFF EDIT: DAN RAFAEL HAS RELEASED THAT THE COMMISSION HAS SAID THAT THE TEST RESULTS NOT BEING RELEASED DOESN'T IMPLY ANYTHING.
    Last edited by Boxing Scene; 12-10-2010, 04:27 PM.

Wow.............

Comment

Wow, maybe pacquiao is on something.

Comment

Here's a screen-shot I took so you corn-balls don't think i'm making this up.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Wow, maybe pacquiao is on something.
          Even if he tested clean, it doesn't take this to realize something's rotten. I doubt Texas tested him for anything substantial anyway.

Comment

oh **** this is the beginning of the mass ritual suicides in the philipines.

Comment

No wonder Arum likes Pacquaio to fight in Cowboy Stadium

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Even if he tested clean, it doesn't take this to realize something's rotten. I doubt Texas tested him for anything substantial anyway.
                I really don't see it as a problem. If I was a pac opponent I would roid myself out mf my ass.

However **** it rotten. I took it as a slap in the face when they saw margarito having a cup of coffee from starbucks and then asked him to take a test 5 mins befoe the fight because Roach knew of performance enhancers that die down in an hour, eventhough lil Pac wont take them at all.

Comment

I lol'd @ "is texas communist"

Comment

Who cares???????

Comment

Working...
                    X