No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: 90% Chance of Garcia vs. Matthysse on 9/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: 90% Chance of Garcia vs. Matthysse on 9/7

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer has no intention of waiting any longer. He wants to make a junior welterweight showdown between WBA/WBC champion Danny Garcia (26-0, 16KOs) and mandatory challenger Lucas Matthysse (34-2, 32KOs) on September 7th.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer has no intention of waiting any longer. He wants to make a junior welterweight showdown between WBA/WBC champion Danny Garcia (26-0, 16KOs) and mandatory challenger Lucas Matthysse (34-2, 32KOs) on September 7th.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Lets what antics daddy Garcia has stored for this one

Comment

And you can bet your bottom dollar that the 10% chance of the fight not happening is from Danny and Papa Garcia pooping their Gucci Y-fronts...

Matthysse will destroy Garcia, that's not me jumping on the new Matthysse bandwagon either, its the fact that Garcia can't box off the back foot and Matthysse will be happy to trade and WILL land big at which point Garcia goes down hard.

Comment

I hope so... Looking fwd to this

Comment

What about the venue D*ck?! What are the chances of it happening in DC?

"Who can beat Matthysse?"

Haha I love it. I think GB has finally realized Lucas' potential and are starting to embrace him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

hmm, there are alot of names dropping. Cotto maybe fighting K9 or Ishe. Lucas fighting Garcia. Devon with a broken hand and Khan cant fight because of religion. It almost seems like its Floyd-Canelo but we wont know until we know

Comment

September will b another huge month for boxing !!!

Comment

If Bob Arum had Garcia this fight would never happen. Garcia has a chance to be the face of boxing at Barclays Center and a draw.

Comment

It should happen...I'm already getting hyped thinking about somebody getting KTFO!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth
                    If Bob Arum had Garcia this fight would never happen. Garcia has a chance to be the face of boxing at Barclays Center and a draw.
                    And when Lucas beats the brakes off of him Lucas will be the new face of the MGM Grand and PPV.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X