Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should May sue for defamation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has the Great PED Crusader even commented on the article in question since it was published?

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
      Has the Great PED Crusader even commented on the article in question since it was published?
      very good question.....dunno.........anybody with intel??

Comment

you are a thread about if he should sue and asking if hes commented? Maybe his lawers said keep quiet and they will handle the rumour spreader.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Well first off he has no case, Hauser never accussed him of juicing the way Floyd did of Pacquiao. Floyd and his family really made false accusations and defamed Pacquiao's name. if Floyd does sue Hauser, All Hauser has to do is request the test results and Floyds medical history the way Pacmans lawyers did. But Golden Boy tried to silence Montoya, Goodman, and Hauser when they were trying to uncover this, so that shows you already they may have something to be nervous about or hide. Plus the way Hauser worded his article Floyd has no case, Hauser never said he was on the stuff. But Floyd Mayweather and his family have all blatantly said Pacquiao was a cheater and taking peds.

When Team Pac requested those medical history papers team mayweather backed down and rushed to settle out of court with a higher financial settlement.

So why would Floyd sue or throw a lawsuit when Hauser never said he was on juice but questioned the actions of Golden boy and USADA and his side already got nervous when team pac asked for his test results and medical prescription history?
          i don't think floyd cheated because if he did it would've been exposed by now same with pac.I don't think floyd has a case to sue but if he does and he produces documents showing that he never tested positive will that be enough proof?

simply floyd is getting the pac man treatment but pac case looks a lot worse to me than Floyd's situation because pac flat out refused to go ahead with testing.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
            i don't think floyd cheated because if he did it would've been exposed by now same with pac.I don't think floyd has a case to sue but if he does and he produces documents showing that he never tested positive will that be enough proof?

simply floyd is getting the pac man treatment but pac case looks a lot worse to me than Floyd's situation because pac flat out refused to go ahead with testing.
            another poster already listed all the results and proof needed but apparently a rumour is stronger than actual facts. If Hauser had something he wouldve said it by now i think. And from what i can see only Conte, Montoya, and Hauser are running with this.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              Do you think May should sue the writer and publisher of the article that links him but stops short of saying "May took peds" like Pac did? should he peruse legal action?

wachugot?
              Mayweather does not want that can of worms to open up, its the easiest way for the plantiff to get the USADA to release all its data and if its true that there were some testing issues......

Comment

Floyd is committed to cleaning up boxing. We can expect him to launch an investigation into himself any day now.

Comment

I hope not have some personal respect floyd. Plus frivilous lawsuits hurt america in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                    Mayweather does not want that can of worms to open up, its the easiest way for the plantiff to get the USADA to release all its data and if its true that there were some testing issues......
                    So are we to believe Floyd controls USADA and pays them to destroy tests but is also worried about the data they would release too?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      another poster already listed all the results and proof needed but apparently a rumour is stronger than actual facts. If Hauser had something he wouldve said it by now i think. And from what i can see only Conte, Montoya, and Hauser are running with this.
                      exactly ,but like i stated if floyd does sue and it opens these can of worms and nothing is proven not one single negative test it still won't be enough proof.

so in a way floyd does have a case because some people will always believe montoya story same with pac's situation kinda ironic.

Comment

Working...
                      X