No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson To Hit New Zealand, Could Face Rejection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson To Hit New Zealand, Could Face Rejection

Former world heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson is planning to visit New Zealand later this year, but he could be blocked from entering the country due to a previous rape conviction.

Tyson will "peel back layers of tragedy and public turmoil while unfolding his tale of triumph and survival" when he speaks at the Day of Champions on November 15 in Auckland, the event's official website says. [Click Here To Read More]

Discretion will be exercised.

This is not even news, nor directly boxing related.

But I guess..//

Comment

Omgggggg i have to meet him!

Comment

I've been to Auckland .Went last yr .I was going to try and get a visa and ended up home about 2 weeks later .

Comment

So if you rape someone in New Zealand,will you be kicked out?

Comment

Comment

God Bless New Zealand in banning the rapist Tyson

New Zealanders should be proud that their government will ban a convicted rapist drug addict alcoholic serial abuser and violent felon thug Mike Tyson. No county should allow Mike Tyson to visit. Tyson is not a good person and can go off at any second and implode. Thanks New Zealand for protecting your citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by horaceharter View Post
                New Zealanders should be proud that their government will ban a convicted rapist drug addict alcoholic serial abuser and violent felon thug Mike Tyson. No county should allow Mike Tyson to visit. Tyson is not a good person and can go off at any second and implode. Thanks New Zealand for protecting your citizens.
                You love to judge people i see

Comment

Originally posted by horaceharter View Post
                  Please delete your account.

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
                    So if you rape someone in New Zealand,will you be kicked out?
                    I really hope this isn't a serious question.

Comment

Working...
                    X