Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does popular,successful celebrities commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does popular,successful celebrities commit suicide?

many of celebrities who i know commit suicide for some reason but i wonder why, why does they do?especially rich,famous person like Kurt Cobain. is there something difficulty for being famous?are public figures vulnerable to get a depression?I really don't understand how come they kill themselves leaving on the huge amount money
    Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 06-30-2010, 01:16 AM.

because they're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      because they're stupid
      yep. they're stupid indeed..

Comment

Drugs. . Drugs. . Drugs. .

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
          Drugs. . Drugs. . Drugs. .
          and more drugs

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
            many of celebrities who i know commit suicide for some reason but i wonder why, why does they do?especially rich,famous person like Kurt Cobain. is there something difficulty for being famous?are public figures vulnerable to get a depression?I really don't understand how come they kill themselves leaving on the huge amount money
            FYI....Money, doesn't buy happiness.

Comment

Weak mind puss bags,i have been through more then that turd bag kurt cobain ever did theres no shotgun in my mouth.

Comment

Usually it's because they got all the money in the world, but nothing will excite them anymore. Plus a lack of friends around them and the way they can't leave the house without something being written about them in newspapers etc.
                Eventually they turn to drugs for their thrills because that's the only thing that can give them a buzz, they get addicted and ****ed up then either OD on it or the drugs **** up their brains so much that they want to kill themselves.

It's probably a more lonely and depressing world than we think it is, but i'm not making excuses for them, i'd take their money and lifestyle in a heartbeat.

Comment

Power and money = Drugs, alcoholism, and damn right bitchiness.

When you get 10, 100, 1000 of people that love you as fans, you must feel powerful. You boss you cleaner and the people who work for you.

You start getting into drugs and **** through the clubs you go to.

Drugs make you weak minded anyway.

The other thing is, famous or not, humans kill themselves. They are human too.

Comment

To help boost there careers.

Comment

Working...
                    X