Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerry Jones: "Pac-Mayweather could reach 120,000 in attendance at Cowboys stadium"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Ceasar Palace...

Why can't they fight were UNLV Rebels basketball or football team play?

Just see if you can host it there.
    they could fight at the UNLV football field...put the ring on the 50 yard line....

it has a capcity of 36,800

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

"There's no doubt in my mind we would break every record of attendance that anybody's ever seen for boxing. And I think it would be a real plus for boxing to expose that many people live to a great fight like that. That's what we got to sell -- and that's what we got to be selling -- if given the opportunity."

"The magic that would be involved having over 100,000. ... There's no question in my mind we would maybe approach maybe 120,000 for that fight."

- Jerry Jones

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/news/story?id=5184198

GTFOH!!

Why would any high rollers and ballers want to spend a weekend in Dallas?

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
        they could fight at the UNLV football field...put the ring on the 50 yard line....

it has a capcity of 36,800
        Yep, that would be good. I doubt this fight if it happens will happen outside of Vegas... But atleast i hope it's not in the MGM. They should have it at Caesars Palace, UNLV football stadium or build a temporary stadium just for this fight(i remember reading something about that before the fight broke down).

Comment

Originally posted by vanillacoke View Post
          Yep, that would be good. I doubt this fight if it happens will happen outside of Vegas... But atleast i hope it's not in the MGM. They should have it at Caesars Palace, UNLV football stadium or build a temporary stadium just for this fight(i remember reading something about that before the fight broke down).
          dallas is a terrible place to hold a fight, entertainers dont want to go there.....isnt there a walmart across the street from the stadium...and anyways...the stadium isnt in DALLAS, its in Arlington, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            Who gives a ****?!? Will you or I see any of that money? Goddamn, why are Floyd fans so worried about how much money HE will make, even if it ****s them out of enjoying a fight?

I, as a fan, want the fight at the Dallas Stadium so I can be a part of it, not some vegas high-roller.
            That's why u are an idiot!!! You will see no fight if it's not beneficial to the fighters ******!

grow up and get some business acumen!

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              I know man as a fan of boxing why would you not wan't this fight in a stadium where 120k fans could see it live rather than 16k rich mother****ers in MGM. I know i'd be ****ing part of it if it was in dallas.
              It ain't about what u want...it's about what will happen! this fight will happen in Vegas. please believe it!....More money to be made there.

Comment

mayweather will never fight outside of vegas. he can get away with anything he wants there. floyd runs that city. why fight anywhere else? although IF the fight would be held at cowboys stadium, it would be record breaking. DFW area is filled with fight fans. no doubt it would break attandance records.

Comment

dont know why this is even being discuss. everyone knows thisfight would be in Vegas where it belongs

Comment

if a 1 man show that was a consolation fight against a nobody could sell 50k

What makes you think the fight of the decade with the 2 hottest stars who could each probably sell 50k on their own with separate fans won't fill out that entire stadium?

Comment

Working...
                    X