Remember guys, Tony Thompson was one of Klitschko's 'bums'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember guys, Tony Thompson was one of Klitschko's 'bums'

LOL

Another bites the dust, and another one gone, and another one gone another bites the dust. HEY I'M GONNA GET YA TOO!

They are all bums when they fight Wlad. Haye was as well, shortly after the fight...

Comment

Tony Thompson has never been any good. It just shows how terrible Price really is.

Comment

True, I always thought Fury was better anyway...

Comment

I've always considered Tony Thompson to be a very good, underrated heavyweight.

But I thought he was faded because of the difference in his performances in his two fights with Wladimir.

Comment

He still is. It just so happened tonight that one bum beat another. To be honest watching Thompson's dreadful technique was more embarrassing than Price getting knocked out.

There's your heavyweight division on a silver platter, hahahaha.

Comment

I never got why Thompson never got that much respect, he has fought a good level of competition and has only lost recently to one man who is by far the best fighter in the world in his class.

He certainly has his flaws, but he is a solid fighter.

Comment

Tony Thompson is the best U.S. heavyweight. I said it before the Klitscko fight, I said it after he got GTFO and I still say it today.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  I've always considered Tony Thompson to be a very good, underrated heavyweight.

But I thought he was faded because of the difference in his performances in his two fights with Wladimir.
                  Yeah, me too......I thought he would last the distance but lose a UD to Price. He did well but Price appears to have been HEAVILY hyped up.

Comment

Thomspon was much better conditioned in Wlad's fight. Especially the first one.
                    He is not great, but very good (when in good shape).

Comment

Working...
                    X