No announcement yet.

Why are people bashing Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Thats actually not was Im essentially saying, what I said is what I was essentially saying... If anyone pressed the action it was Bradley. Dude did the best he could do, and he didnt run. Khan vs Peterson was running.
    Press the action? lol nonono. Maaayybe in the beginning but in the latter half of the fight, no way. Watch their feet again specially in those late rounds. Timothy "Half step back" Bradley didn't press ****.

Comment

I had pac winning a somewhat close, competitive fight, but clearly thought Pac won.
      Same here, 115-113 pac, it was clear. I don't have a problem with it going the other way, although it is a little bit of a stretch, it wasn't a white wash by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks View Post
        Press the action? lol nonono. Maaayybe in the beginning but in the latter half of the fight, no way. Watch their feet again specially in those late rounds. Timothy "Half step back" Bradley didn't press ****.
        Better than Manny stand there and stare Pacquiao.

Comment

I don't care about Pac.

I was rooting for Bradley.

But that was bulls***. Bradley knows it too.

Comment

More like stand there and stare at the inside of his gloves Pacquiao. He seriously fought like Arthur Abraham that night. He sat there turtled up all round, then at the end would unload. He is definitely starting to show his age.

Comment

He just got bored chasing.

Anyweyz, not real hate on Bradley. He trained hard, persevered, got a gift decision that wasn't his fault. But I wished he took it to Pacquiao with all his talk. Cuz it was pretty clear he didn't.

Comment

umm i dont see anyone bashing bradley?? more like bashing bob..

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
                  Personally I thought Bradley lost the fight, but to be criticized by so called "fans" for trying to win the biggest fight of his career considering the feet issues is pretty lame. Manny half assed it, got tired and let Bradley get off in spots and to me that means one of three things...

He quit juicing, and because of it the explosive power and super human stamina is now gone.

or

Arum and Pacquiao had this planned all along, and made big money at the bookie while managing to duck Floyd Mayweather Jr once and for all.

or

Arum got tired of Manny's **** behind closed doors, and is sending him a clear message.
                  Pacquiao looked really pissed during the post fight interview, he tried to avoid any eye contact with Arum. The robbery was planned yes, but i don't believe Manny knew anything about it.
                  At this point in his career he would never agree to lose a fight on purpose

Comment

Bradley said he won. That's why a lot of people are bashing him and it's on record that he said that. I think Bradley gave a good performance and he didn't embarrass himself but come on, even he didn't think he won the fight - apparently before the decision he told Bob Arum that he "tried but could beat him [Pacquiao]". As soon as the decision is announced, he then says he won the fight (quoted from some British Broadsheet Newspaper) and now he acted like he definitely won - hardly anyone believes this. Don't bring up Marquez 3 - close decisions are a different story (for the record, I had it a draw).
                    Last edited by MeiXiang; 06-11-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks View Post
                      Oh **** you still here loool. Nah. Everyone knows who won.

just like the marquez/pac fights right?

Comment

Working...
                      X