Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nigel Benn vs Roy Jones - 168 - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy Middle KO.

Comment

I'd back Jones as the favourite against any version of Benn with the possible exception of the one that fought McClellan.

Had Jones been the opponent instead of Gerald I think he'd have experienced the toughest fight of his career. Benn was a force of nature that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
        I'd back Jones as the favourite against any version of Benn with the possible exception of the one that fought McClellan.

Had Jones been the opponent instead of Gerald I think he'd have experienced the toughest fight of his career. Benn was a force of nature that night.
        Its gutting that Benn's greatest triumph is marred by Geralds state, such a shame. Mcllelan knocks the hell outta almost anyone that night too, just not a determined Dark Destroyer

Great fight Tragic outcome.

Roy never faced a guy who brought it and laid it all out like Nigel did that night.

Comment

Benn would put the pressure on that overrated bum blaster HBO hype job and end him in rd 6

Why do you think RJJ ducked benn and the G man? Both would have destroyed him

Comment

You'd have to make Jones a heavy favourite, but only a fool would give Benn no chance at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              Benn would put the pressure on that overrated bum blaster HBO hype job and end him in rd 6

Why do you think RJJ ducked benn and the G man? Both would have destroyed him
              Is this guy for real?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                Is this guy for real?
                i think he misread Roy Jones for Calzaghe.

Comment

Working...
                X