No announcement yet.

British Nazi Germany alliance vs the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
    Why would they have been made weaker? Britain was still considered a superpower in the 30's and they had the largest navy in the world.
    i was trying to be an *******.....srry...

Comment

Hitler's idea of an Anglo-German kinship was probably more detrimental to the German war effort than it was to be fighting on two fronts at the same time. He should have gone all out in early May and tried to obliterate Britain.

Also, I think he saw a little more than the British Raj to validate his claims of superiority. -- Why do you think he was so animated around Mussolini and had Speer trying to build an Italy in Germany? Try the Roman Empire.

Comment

there is no way dat would happen....

Comment

Comment

The British had an alliance with the Germans in that they "allowed" Hitler to rise to power and used him as a bulwark to thwart Russian western expansion. This was what Chamberlain's famous "appeasement" fuckery was about.

They figured they could keep him under control but when they saw that he gained too much momentum, in typical British style they doublecrossed him.

Frankly, I think Hitler gets a bum rap around here. You guys should show more respect. The man accomplished more with one ball in one lifetime than most of you will with two, and some of you none.

HA!

Comment

Working...
            X