Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley behavior of HEADBUTTING played a “CONSTANT” role in his PAST 6 victories!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ii'm not sure but i don't remeber ay headbutts in the peterson fight and even if there was i don't know how it could of made that much of a difference bein that tim was the one fighting of the back foot for most of that fight and i don't remeber too much headbutts in the abregu fight

Comment

Bradley's constant head butts are foul and dirty - but Alexander is gutless and quit like a ****.

Comment

If dudes knew how to fight inside they wouldn't get head butted or not as much. You saying he shouldn't be allowed to accidentally headbutt somebody is saying he can't inside fight.

Comment

idk if its being done on purpose orn not buts been done a lot. devon kinda *****ed out and it looked like he wanted out of there but can u blame him??? gettin headbutted by bradley aint no joke. dudes head is bigger then the pontiac silver dome itself.

Comment

The only two who have said a damn thing about it or used it as an excuse are the two who quit because they thought it would work out for them, Nate Campbell and Devon Alexander. They can see spots and scream how much it burns all they want, Bradley didn't dominate them because of headbutts.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
              Tim Bradley behavior of HEADBUTTING played a “CONSTANT” role in his PAST 6 victories!

By. Horus

Bradley vs. Alexander this past weekend was a revealing look at two fighters who were both undefeated and who were champions. For one fighter, his streak of consecutive wins continued, and for the other his streak ended. For this Article we will focus of the fighter whose winning streak continues to an impressive 27-0. Before this fight, I said that Bradley is not the biggest, not the strongest, not the fastest, not the most technical, and to make it worst he is not even Marketable. But he is a fighter, and he does what fighters do, fights. He is discipline and he doesn’t get tired or quits. So fittingly once again, Saturday night he proved as my assessments of him true. However, one painfully problematic assessment of Bradley I miss was His constant behavior of head butting, and being involved in head butts.

I choose the word behavior, because that is the word that perfectly describes what is going with with Bradley and his head butts.
              To be clear,

Behavior: Refers to a person action intentionally or unintentionally. Behavior is what a person does, not what he thinks, feels, or believes.

So as a result; Bradley’s behavior and his habit of head butting his opponents has now had him with 6 opponents in a row, and 6 Fights in a row in which he has a head butt’s average of 3 head butts per fight. That’s average total of 18 head butts in the past 6 fights.

I know some will argue that his head butts are all an accident and unintentional. Make no mistake about it, this is not a mistake, this not a coincidence, this is not a trend, and this is an not accident.

This BEHAVIOR of Tim Bradley has become a dangerous Habit.
              Meaning this is a part of who he is and what he does.

Habit: A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that is acquired through frequent repetition

GIFSoup

What we can all determine by these facts are that no matter how big or how small of a part it played. Bradley's headbutts played a "CONSTANT" role in his past 6 victories.

So what we need to do is STOP BLAMING BRADLEY’S VICTIMS, and Start BLAMING BRADLEY.
              How more opponents have to get headbutted before we say ENOUGH!

Horus Twitter::http://twitter.com/#!/Horusp4p
              Horus Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...00000555462366
              Horus Email:Horusp4p@aol.com
              You might want to change that video clip you have up. I guess it's supposed to show a "headbutt" but the more telling blows are those two left hooks landed.

Comment

Working...
              X