Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward dominated everybody in the Super Six but (should have) lost to Sakio Bika !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Ward won clearly in a tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      alright, i just watched the fight and scored it. before i give my score, i just want to say that ward should have been disqualified. he threw at least 3 blatantly intentional elbows and held the entire fight. obviously, the headbutts too

1: bika
      2: bika
      3: bika
      4: ward
      5: bika
      6: bika
      7: bika
      8: ward
      9: ward
      10: ward
      11: ward
      12: bika

115-113 BIKA.

when this fight aired live, i didn't score it. but i thought it was a draw/ward didn't win.
      nice to know theres at least 1 other person who feels the same way i do about this fight. thanks for posting the video, i was actually thinking about this fight the other day and wanted to score it
      thanks for taking the time to score the fight brother. Glad to see there are at least a few people who know how to score a fight unbiased
      No way did Ward win this fight

Comment

Ive never seen the fight but the commentators last night were extremely bias. Froch won at least two of the first 5 rounds and they were acting like it was a shut out.

Comment

Ward 1,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11

Bika 2,6,12

117-111 Ward

Re-watched rounds 1,3,7...can't see how Ward didn't deserve those rounds. It's one of those tough tough fights, but being that boxing is scored on a round by round basis, I had Ward easily winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            Ward 1,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11

Bika 2,6,12

117-111 Ward

Re-watched rounds 1,3,7...can't see how Ward didn't deserve those rounds. It's one of those tough tough fights, but being that boxing is scored on a round by round basis, I had Ward easily winning.
            absolutely crazy. I usually want to respect everybody but its almost impossible to not criticise your scorecard. Of the first 8 rounds, Ward one AT BEST 2 rounds. You gave Ward 6 of the first 8 rounds. That is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. sorry bro, but this is ....unbelievable. Bika was outboxing Ward almost the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
              absolutely crazy. I usually want to respect everybody but its almost impossible to not criticise your scorecard. Of the first 8 rounds, Ward one AT BEST 2 rounds. You gave Ward 6 of the first 8 rounds. That is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. sorry bro, but this is ....unbelievable. Bika was outboxing Ward almost the whole fight.
              Those were the only rounds I felt I needed to re-watch, and still gave it to Ward. In going back to the rounds, I actually WANTED a reason to give them to Bika but couldn't. Again, it was one of those really tough fights that was easily won by Ward when it pertains to boxing's criteria for winning.

In the bold, that never happened and while Bika fought hard early on, Ward clearly took over from rounds 8-11, clearly winning those rounds. Ward maintained his pace while Bika didn't.

Comment

I'm going to watch this and post my scorecard here (if I remember this thread).

Comment

R1 Bika
                  R2 Bika
                  R3 Bika (Ward's not throwing enough)
                  R4 Ward (Ward finds out Bika is vulnerable to left hooks.)
                  R5 Ward
                  R6 Bika
                  R7 Ward
                  R8 Ward
                  R9 Ward
                  R10 Ward
                  R11 Ward
                  R12 Bika (Bika's best rd? how can any1 give this round to Ward? just for clinching? looks like Ward didn't even throw more than 3 punches)

7-5 Ward

Very close dirty fight. I know many hated this fight but this was one of the favorite fights of last year. I have no idea why people say SOG dominated. Bika is a tough awkward SOB.
                  I thought Ward could've made it an easier fight by boxing outside though.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                    R1 Bika
                    R2 Bika
                    R3 Bika (Ward's not throwing enough)
                    R4 Ward (Ward finds out Bika is vulnerable to left hooks.)
                    R5 Ward
                    R6 Bika
                    R7 Ward
                    R8 Ward
                    R9 Ward
                    R10 Ward
                    R11 Ward
                    R12 Bika (Bika's best rd? how can any1 give this round to Ward? just for clinching? looks like Ward didn't even throw more than 3 punches)

7-5 Ward

Very close dirty fight. I know many hated this fight but this was one of the favorite fights of last year. I have no idea why people say SOG dominated. Bika is a tough awkward SOB.
                    I thought Ward could've made it an easier fight by boxing outside though.
                    your card is a joke....ward won the 1st & the 3rd round. ward out landed bika in both of those rounds while bika was missing heavily......you simply gave those rounds to bika because he out threw ward? are you ret@rded LOL

no wonder it's easy for morons like the TS to consider this fight a robbery. you don't know how to judge a fight..............

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      your card is a joke....ward won the 1st & the 3rd round. ward out landed bika in both of those rounds while bika was missing heavily......you simply gave those rounds to bika because he out threw ward? are you ret@rded LOL

no wonder it's easy for morons like the TS to consider this fight a robbery. you don't know how to judge a fight..............
                      u need to get Wards **** out of ya mouth so u can think straight. Maybe then you can see how Bika was ****ing SCHOOLING Ward basically the whole fight

Comment

Working...
                      X