Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting Marine View Post
    sarcasm my friend.

and wtf is with the 50 cent gifs???
    hahah i find them fkn hilarious

fk i keep laughing man

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Marine View Post
      Bull****. There was nothing wrong with that.

He was basically telling his wife off for dressing like a whore. What's so bad about that????

And please. Black people use the N word more than anyone why can't a white person use it??? Not to mention he did it in private whilst drunk.

He is not racist.

Gtfo
      That's what **** up about the world today, people being in denial about racism. They way he said was racist, and the way he called his wife a ***** & whore...Vegas whore... was disrespectful. He said a lot of offensive **** YOU DON'T SAY OVER A PHONE CONVERSATION.

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
      conversations like that happen everyday.
      Yeah, I agree, white men snap out like this daily on their wives & girlfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
        I hope the same for you.
        You're pathetic, you'd probably watch black thugs penetrating black mud holes.

You wish your girth could match, crying at night with your pitiful ****.

You'd probably eat the ass after.

Guess that's why your name is "Rimmy"

Comment

FREEDOM. i love Mel Gibson. **** bitches can **** a man's life.

Comment

LMAO! He divorced his wife for her, great job Mel.

So people don't think that's racist? Wow.

Comment

Nothing bad. He is just worried about his child. He doesnt want his child to get breast fed by a woman that has fake breasts. He doesnt want the mother of his child to dress like a dirty prostitute and attract horny men.

Mel Gibson probably told her nicely first but the woman didn't listen so he had to talk like this.

Comment

Lol.............

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  wasn't bad at all. So he's telling his girl to stop dressing like a slut, doesn't want a whore for his woman. Big deal
                  He needed to specify when he didn't want her dressing as a whore. Most guys prefer a freak in the bed. And he needs to slow down on the medication.

Comment

Wow, great stuff from Mel.

Listen to the way the whore talks to him in a condescending docile tone as she is aware she is taping him.

What a vile ****.

WAR MEL.

None of this matters to me, it was a private conversation (or so he thought) and you finger wagging ****s who pretend you never say anything "offensive" in private are full of ****.

Fuck you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                      Wow, great stuff from Mel.

Listen to the way the whore talks to him in a condescending docile tone as she is aware she is taping him.

What a vile ****.

WAR MEL.

None of this matters to me, it was a private conversation (or so he thought) and you finger wagging ****s who pretend you never say anything "offensive" in private are full of ****.

Fuck you all.

Comment

Working...
                      X