Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good balance...very solid squad...it give it an 8

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      somebody likes the bears offense this year......
      I really do...Jay Cutler looks real sharp and has a really good rapport with Marshall already. I was even going to pick up Alshon Jeffery as a backup.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Jay Cutler looks real sharp

Comment

in my unbiased opinion the chicago bears will light everyone up this year.

jay cutler reminds me of a rich man's john elway.

brandon marshall is the best wr not counting mr. waiting injury calvin johnson.

and it's obvious the bears have the best rb duo since bo jackson/marcus allen.

i'm not a fan of the bears but i admire their greatness. i wouldn't be surprised if they went 19-0

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Did I say something wrong?

EDIT: I didn't watch the last game where he threw under 50%. I take my previous comment back.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            in my unbiased opinion the chicago bears will light everyone up this year.

jay cutler reminds me of a rich man's john elway.

brandon marshall is the best wr not counting mr. waiting injury calvin johnson.

and it's obvious the bears have the best rb duo since bo jackson/marcus allen.

i'm not a fan of the bears but i admire their greatness. i wouldn't be surprised if they went 19-0
            You're not a homer at all.
            Last edited by -The Glove-; 08-25-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Did I say something wrong?

EDIT: I didn't watch the last game where he threw under 50%. I take my previous comment back.

You're not a homer at all.
              i try to take an unbiased, neutral professional journalistic view of the sport.

Comment

Working...
              X