Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO - Amir Khan: I'd Fight Miguel Cotto at Welterweight (147 Pounds)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
    I guess if you don't count the fact that he won't give a rematch to Maidana, you can say that he isn't dodging anyone. I say that he is dodging Maidana though. What you can say about Khan is that he has done a lot of cherry picking since Maydana, Paul McCloskey, a washed up Zab Judah, and now Lamont Peterson. Not impressed.
    I agree .

Khan's Post Maidana Opponents :

Mcloskey - Pillow fisted euro bum
    Judah - Coward paper champ
    Peterson (upcoming) - D level journeyman

Maidana's post Khan opponents:

Erik Morales - ATG , future HOFer in the prime of his career
    Petr Petrov - Pound for pound contender and most feared man in the 140lb division
    Alexander (upcoming) - Former Unified champ , heart of a lion! Hear him roar!

Comment

Amir is too fast for Cotto.

Amir beats Cotto at 147, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
        I agree .

Khan's Post Maidana Opponents :

Mcloskey - Pillow fisted euro bum
        Judah - Coward paper champ
        Peterson (upcoming) - D level journeyman

Maidana's post Khan opponents:

Erik Morales - ATG , future HOFer in the prime of his career
        Petr Petrov - Pound for pound contender and most feared man in the 140lb division
        Alexander (upcoming) - Former Unified champ , heart of a lion! Hear him roar!
        Damn. That hurts.

Comment

Be careful what you wish for, Cotto is a beast at 147, I think Cotto still can make 147.

Comment

at 147 I favor AK...at 150, Cotto all day and night!!!...I like BOTH fighters...maybe AK just a lil' more!!

Comment

It's weird that I give Khan little chance vs Cotto but also I can see Cotto gassing out late if Khan keeps a high workrate.

Comment

Cotto's combos fold Khan in half. Cotto is to strong for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
                  I guess if you don't count the fact that he won't give a rematch to Maidana, you can say that he isn't dodging anyone. I say that he is dodging Maidana though. What you can say about Khan is that he has done a lot of cherry picking since Maydana, - Paul McCloskey, a washed up Zab Judah, and now Lamont Peterson. Not impressed.
                  Who has Maidana beat since the Khan fight? He scraped by an old battle worn Morales then beat a no name in his back yard Khans stock has risen since the Maidana fight Maidanas has not. Khan has made it clear he is moving up to 147 after the fight against his mandatory Peterson.

The onus is on Maidana to chase and earn the rematch right now Khan has bigger things on his radar the whole thing about Khan ducking a guy he soundly beaten only a year ago is nonsense.

Comment

This is one of the very few guy's that Amir doesn't match-up well against IMO.

Cotto has the timing to throw his attacks off, a great jab of his own, he's a good boxer and most important he can be the bully against guy's like Khan....Amir will get physically bullied in that fight.

Comment

maidana had this **** dancing like bambi. this very cotto, even at 147 busts his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X