No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr: I Want To Get My Revenge on Jorge Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr: I Want To Get My Revenge on Jorge Arce

Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. (21-1, 17KOs), who last May lost the super bantamweight belt of the World Boxing Organization (WBO) to Mexico's Jorge "El Travieso" Arce, is craving to get revenge. Vazquez returns on the 29 of October at the Coliseum Mario "Quijote" Morales in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. The opponent has not been determined but he wants to face Arce in early 2012. There has been some discussion about a possible rematch in February.

[Click Here To Read More]

let's have it then!!! WAR ARCE! WAR VAZQUEZ! REMAAAATTCHHH!!!!

Comment

I still can't believe Arce beat him the first time.

Comment

viva mexico !!! war arce !!!
        mexicans own ricans

Comment

The 1st fight was really good & exciting & that was the best fight of the night!!! It was on the under card of the Pacquiao/Mosley fight & if it wasn't for that fight(Arce/Vazquez jr), the whole card would have sucked!! I'm looking forward to the rematch & hope it happens soon!

Comment

True observation:

Cotto wants to avenge his 2 losses... One on Dec. 3rd.

Tito wanted to avenge his loss to Hopkins... chased him Hopkins said NO.

Vargas Jr. Wants Arce...

JuanMa wants Salido.

When will Margarito the brave warrior mention Mosley, Williams or Manny?

crickets....

Fake ass warriors will be exposed.

Warriors don't need plaster or steroids to step in ring against a Rican.

I smell fear.

Comment

thought arce looked good last night.

it'll be interesting to see how wv2 looks next.

Comment

Keep dreaming little girl pr will always be better and owns the record in fights against mex wv2 will finish arce off this time

Comment

They need to put the rematch on the Cotto vs Margarito undercard .I want Cotto to beat Margarito and Arce to whip Vazquez again.Scum bag Arum won't put the rematch on the undercard.

Comment

hey, Jr, why should Arce have to beat you twice to move onward and upward? -- fight and beat a couple of real guys 1st and then start calling out the guy who KOed you so convincingly....

Comment

Working...
                    X