Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero had PLASTER vs Berto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think bertos eyes were that way from plaster. I think it was the constant head butts that did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana White Sr View Post
      Man shut the fuk up with that stupid ****.

The threadstarter is being sarcastic, he made this thread as a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        I've NEVER seen Berto take a beating like that before. Look at the way his eyes got swollen from a guy who was a lightweight not too long ago. There should be an investigation. Berto should of hired Nazim.
        You're asking to have alot of hate heaped onto you!
        Did the swelling have nothing to do with the fact Berto was having his face pounded in constantly and never once defended himself properly probably the fact he was using that amazing shoulder roll defense haha perfect example of how not to use it!
        End of the day he got a really brutal beating and allowed himself to be controlled near enough the whole entire fight due to him being pressed against the ropes and bullied about every single time, Guerrero would of stopped Berto If he tried creating range I reckon but he fought a fight that benefited Berto more.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          reyes gloves will do that

no plaster was involved. if berto was getting hit with plaster he would have been badly hurt, as the ghost was really putting hands on him

hats off to the ghost. i never thought in a million years that he'd have that kind of power at WW.

the initial swelling came from the thumb. reyes pro gloves aren't foam, which holds it's form. they're horse hair. the thumb and padding on the knuckles is a lot more free to move. the leather is much softer. they're gloves designed to do damage, and not to protect the hands and provide a larger measure of defense, the way a grant or winning is built.

reyes and everlast MX are the punchers gloves.

Margarito had Cleto Reyes too vs Cotto and he had plaster. I'm sure of it!! Guerrero is GUILTY!!

Comment

you wish...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              damn, everybody took the bait here :laugh:
              Some of them are getting all .

Comment

HAHAHAHA... Guerrero had bricks in his gloves..He also had plastic surgery in his chin and got metal implants on it..

Comment

lol nice troll thread.

on another note, the ghost is a beast i always liked him but he impressed me last night alot. dude wants to FIGHT!!

Comment

Hats off to Guerrero.

He landed good punches that dropped Berto in the first two round.

Why Berto was trying to be Mayweather/Broner all of a sudden in a title fight, I'll never know

If you're gonna try to be like Floyd, then damn it, throw a jab to the body like Floyd. If you're gonna try to be like Floyd, then when you're in the pocket, damn it throw straight rights to the body like Floyd.

If Guerrero wants to take a page out of Berto-Ortiz's book, then damn it Berto you take a page out of Mayweather-Hatton's book.

Don't just come to a prize fight half assing; if you're gonna do it, do it completely.

Anyway, that said, my hat off to Guerrero. He came to fight. He took a tiny page out of Molina-Kirkland, but in his defense, Guerrero was throwing a lot more punches over just straight up wrestling and holding.

Like I said before, it's going to be "VERY" hard for me to pick against Guerrero in the future unless it's against Mayweather. That goes for anyone at 147, including if Broner decides to step up.

I underestimated Guerrero's chin and power. I thought those Berto uppercuts and overhand rights were going to get Rob out of there. I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      lol nice troll thread.

on another note, the ghost is a beast i always liked him but he impressed me last night alot. dude wants to FIGHT!!
                      I'm not trolling. I'm just being real. As you could see, accusations like that are ridiculous right?

Comment

Working...
                      X