No announcement yet.

Jin Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jin Mosley

Old news I know but can someone explain to me why the Judge decided to give her Shane's belts. I don't give a fuck about them going to their kids when they turn 18 it should be his choice, he was the one who put his body on the line for them, they represent his accomplishments no theirs.

He cant be a man of justice.

Comment

because she sucked him off.................

Comment

who cares?... she helped him build his brand while they were married.. He didnt have a prenup, so when they divorced she got half his money and half the assets.. pretty simple really...

Im pretty sure there was a thread about this a while back...
        Last edited by freeloada; 10-30-2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
          who cares?... she helped him build his brand while they were married.. He didnt have a prenup, so when they divorced she got half his money and half the assets.. pretty simple really...

Im pretty sure there was a thread about this a while back...
          It's not about who cares, it's about the principal of it.

It was Shane Mosley who spent his life in the gym, working his ass off for them belts. It was Shane Mosely who fought for them belts. It was Shane Mosely who earned those belts.

Now i dont know the in's and out's of this situation and don't have a clue why a judge would give her the belts but from the top of it it sounds absolutely ludicrous to me.

I can't imagine how i would feel if someone took my belts if i had spent my life earning them.

Like i said though, i haven't a clue why the judge would give them to her and hope someone who's more clued up than me regarding this situation let's us know.

As if half his assets and half his money wasn't bad enough, taking his belts aswell is just like that extra kick in the face whilst he's already down , and you as a Boxing fan of all people should know he earnt those belts and for some b1tch who didn't do a damn thing for them to take ownership of them just leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, and thats coming from me, a random nobody that has nothing to do with Shane Mosley. I dont even want to imagine how Shane himself would have felt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            It's not about who cares, it's about the principal of it.

It was Shane Mosley who spent his life in the gym, working his ass off for them belts. It was Shane Mosely who fought for them belts. It was Shane Mosely who earned those belts.

Now i dont know the in's and out's of this situation and don't have a clue why a judge would give her the belts but from the top of it it sounds absolutely ludicrous to me.

I can't imagine how i would feel if someone took my belts if i had spent my life earning them.

Like i said though, i haven't a clue why the judge would give them to her and hope someone who's more clued up than me regarding this situation let's us know.

As if half his assets and half his money wasn't bad enough, taking his belts aswell is just like that extra kick in the face whilst he's already down , and you as a Boxing fan of all people should know he earnt those belts and for some b1tch who didn't do a damn thing for them to take ownership of them just leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, and thats coming from me, a random nobody that has nothing to do with Shane Mosley. I dont even want to imagine how Shane himself would have felt about it.
            Well said... I agree, I didn't know about this and am at a loss as to how any reasonable judge in the world could come to this conclusion!

Comment

its bs. no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                That "bitch" was his manager for several years and got him some big fights with nice paydays.

Comment

Mosley is an EPO cheating scumbag

Comment

Why would she want his belts in the first place? What relevancy do they have to her? They got divorced I assume because of irreconcilable differences so I don't know why you would want to be reminded of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X