Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder got more one punch KO Power than Wlad or Price. People were right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    didn't vitali have 27 kos in his first 27 fights?
    Its the way you Ko people.

The HW works differently than the other divisons. Wilder don't even set up combinations like Vitali did, he just hit you once with that right hand and you vanish.

I was never sold on Vitali's 1 punch ko power, hence why he couldn't get a old shot lennox out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
      O course hes not ready. Let Wladimir get older and slower and older than send Wlad back into the canvas.

A old old Wlad is going to see flash backs of Brewster Purrity Sanders
      Wilder is in development. I am just talking about his one punch ko power.
      That right hand is shockingly powerful

Wlad will break this kid. The beating Wlad would give this kid might scar him for life.

Comment

His opponent tonight was complete bobbins as usual.

Yes, he has a good right hand, but that's about it.

Comment

People are way too quick to jump on bandwagons or build them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            Wlad will break this kid. The beating Wlad would give this kid might scar him for life.
            Not sure about that cause according to reports,Deontay gave Wlad problems in sparring.

Comment

Americans heavyweights have let people down for the past decade in a half that a lot of people lost faith in American heavyweights.I think that`s why most people don`t see potential in Wilder.

I`m not saying he`s the next big thing but i think he has the potential just as long he`s giving time to improve and not rushed.

Comment

Boystov has more power than Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  Boystov has more power than Wilder
                  lmao no he don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Look man we all admit Baby Lennox is a top 10 HEAVYWEIGHT at worst a top 15.

But Baby Lennox still got a suspect chin, it haven't improved. You don't improve chin, you improve defense and tactics. As age creeps up on baby lennox, it will slow him down. Look I love Baby Lennox and I am in awe of how Baby Lennox came back from brutal defeats, but Baby Lennox's time is almost up.

Comment

Wilder hasn''t been 5 rounds with anyone in the top 15 of any sanctioning body, he has zero ability and would get murdered by either K

Comment

Working...
                      X