No announcement yet.

floyd vs Gamboa @ 145?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NormC View Post
    If you think this fight should be made then you fell right in to Floyds and 50's little game they got going up.

floyd isnt fighting gamboa. canelo would happen before that and make way more money as well.

50 cent is dumb and thought him and floyd would ride off into the sunset together as promotional revolutionaries...

which is ****ing ******ed because if floyd was going to somehow do everything all himself and get rid of GBP and haymond, why would he give 50cent a big split of it, for what when 50 cent doesnt provide any value

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
      gamboa has a better chance at beating pac than floyd.....
      I agre with you...

Comment

How about Gamboa vs Broner. Mayweather would stop Gamboa in less than five rounds. Gamboa drops his hands and leaps in. Mayweather would time him and cheque hook his lil azz. LIGHTS OUT for Gamboa. Broner would take longer but he would stop Gamboa aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
          How about Gamboa vs Broner. Mayweather would stop Gamboa in less than five rounds. Gamboa drops his hands and leaps in. Mayweather would time him and cheque hook his lil azz. LIGHTS OUT for Gamboa. Broner would take longer but he would stop Gamboa aswell.
          I just don't see what you see man...I m sorry bro..but I think that Gamboa is a beast.. very exiting boxer with good technique and amazing power..also a high volumen puncher..he is never been in a close fight....dude is a real threat for anyone..

Comment

12-10 Floyd.

Voted Gamboa. Wish there was a Gamboa by KO option.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              12-10 Floyd.

Voted Gamboa. Wish there was a Gamboa by KO option.
              I know that gamboa win that fight is very unprovable but I think gambos stamina can shock the world..

Comment

Are you guys serious with this?

Floyd will hand out a beat down.

Comment

at this point i'd go with gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
                    Are you guys serious with this?

Floyd will hand out a beat down.
                    Yeap..most likely...but nobody ever did that to gamboa and he have between amateurs and pro almosr 300 fights..even olympic gold..is time..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                      Yeap..most likely...but nobody ever did that to gamboa and he have between amateurs and pro almosr 300 fights..even olympic gold..is time..
                      lol he's jumping up weight classes to fight the best in the world.. in a weight he isn't even comfortable in..

Comment

Working...
                      X