Victor Ortiz: "Maidana Can Rematch Me at 147lbs"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ ortiz.

Comment

ortiz needs to really prove himself before opening his mouth...i really think berto is going to stop him.
      thinking about ortiz being a welter...he should fight collazo next.

Comment

his fight with berto is like 2 weeks away...why is he even thinking about maidana??

Comment

He knows he won't beat Berto so he is running his mouth off at Maidanna so he looks like a big man because he knows once he loses to Berto, Maidanna will want nothing to do with him.

Comment

Berto is going to hurt Victor Ortiz

Comment

I dont know about Berto but I'm pretty sure that Ortiz beats Maidana in a rematch, the reasons why he lost were all mental. Wrong gameplan and lack of heart.

Ortiz has the power to stop Maidana that's been pretty evident, all he needed to do was box a bit more disciplined. Maidana comes forward so reckless he woulda kept eating his left.

Victor has EXACTLY the tools to beast Maidana, and that's the ability to hurt him badly. You can't steamroll over someone like that.

Comment

WTF??? Uh somebody tell Ortiz that Maidana was the winner when they first fought...Maidana don't need the Rematch....ORTIZ DO!

Comment

ortiz is an idiot

Comment

Ortiz wants Maidana as his first title defense. He knows that NO one at 140 will fight Maidana for a belt. Ortiz is being smart, because when he beats Berto he's gonna make sure GBP gives him what he wants they'll make sure Maidana gets no other big names at 140 and will try to fully redeem their super star by giving him the rematch. For those ******s saying that Ortiz doesn't have a case for a rematch are dumb because Ortiz dropped Maidana 3 times and if he can do that to Maidana then he sure can do it to Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                      Ortiz wants Maidana as his first title defense. He knows that NO one at 140 will fight Maidana for a belt. Ortiz is being smart, because when he beats Berto he's gonna make sure GBP gives him what he wants they'll make sure Maidana gets no other big names at 140 and will try to fully redeem their super star by giving him the rematch. For those ******s saying that Ortiz doesn't have a case for a rematch are dumb because Ortiz dropped Maidana 3 times and if he can do that to Maidana then he sure can do it to Berto.
                      Ortiz is skilled i'll give you that, but he ain't beating Berto...

Comment

Working...
                      X